BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2009, 12:39 AM
ChristieVeryCute2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ChristieVeryCute2

ChristieVeryCute2 is on a distinguished road
 ChristieVeryCute2 is offline Status: Offline
Question Where do these items come from?

Hi,

I have been trying to collect rare items through trades and I have come across a few items that I think are PSI's but I am not sure. I have checked all over the internet and a lot of threads on BI but I can't find out for sure.

1. "Shaggy Carpet": This is a tan color carpet that is in the shape of a bear head. I thought it was a PSI but when I looked at the list of PSI's it says there is a similar carpet called "Curly Rug" that comes with "Curly Teddy". So where does the Shaggy Carpet come from?

2. "Giant Pencil": This is a regular looking pencil, yellow with a pink eraser, but it is huge. It is under the accessory section in my inventory. I found that there was an "Inflatable Pencil" from the foutain in July... Is the "Gaint Pencil" the same as the "Inflatable Pencil"?

3. "Disco Head": I know this is a part of a disco costume, but where was it purchased and when? Was it at Pawlette Coufur's?

4. "Birthday Party Hat": This is a hat with about 8 candles on it, and looks very similar to the March fountain price. I think this item was handed out as a gift to members with a birthday in March, is that right? Was it sent through Bear Mail?

If you need pictures, I can try and add them. I am new to BI so I don't know how to do that yet.

Thank you!

Last edited by ChristieVeryCute2; 03-23-2009 at 12:42 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 AM
gabbycool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: GabrielleCool6,NicoleBearPal24

gabbycool is on a distinguished road
 gabbycool is offline Status: Offline

I have no idea where you can get the Shaggy Rug...
The Giant Pencil is from the Fountain Game.
The Disco Head or the 'Afro' is from the Pawlette Coufur Boutique.
You can receive the birthday hat whenever your Birthday is coming up or it's your birthday..

My explanation is very confusing but I hope you understand it!

Last edited by gabbycool; 03-23-2009 at 12:45 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 12:46 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

The giant pencil is from the Fountain Game.
And then the birthday hat is a gift which you receive from ChloeRocks when it's your birthday. It's something that started this February.

I'm not sure about the Disco Head or Shaggy Rug though. =]
Old 03-23-2009, 12:49 AM
ChristieVeryCute2
Polar Bear

The girl I traded with for the Shaggy rug didn't have very much else in her inventory so I assume she is new to BABV. Her bear was a tan color, looked pretty plain. It is almost identical to the so-called "Curly Rug".
Old 03-23-2009, 12:56 AM
gabbycool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: GabrielleCool6,NicoleBearPal24

gabbycool is on a distinguished road
 gabbycool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChristieVeryCute2
The girl I traded with for the Shaggy rug didn't have very much else in her inventory so I assume she is new to BABV. Her bear was a tan color, looked pretty plain. It is almost identical to the so-called "Curly Rug".
Maybe it is the Curly Rug, only the name is changed... I'm not sure with this though..
Old 03-23-2009, 01:20 AM
ArielPurrincess63
Sage Bear

ArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really nice
 ArielPurrincess63 is offline Status: Offline

you get the birthday hat when it's close to your B-day.
and the disco hat/hair was from the pawlette store around halloween time and it came with a disco outfit.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM
ChristieVeryCute2
Polar Bear

Alright, I have others for you guys

5. "Pawlette Coufur Outfit Top": It is a red jacket over top of a white shirt. It is 0 bearbills. Where did this come from?

6. "Ghost Top" and "Ghost Head": Looks like a ghost... What else can I say? Where was this purchased from?

7. "Mrs. Claus Outfit": Where was this purchased from? In inventory it says 1000BB.

Thanks!

Last edited by ChristieVeryCute2; 03-23-2009 at 02:30 PM..
Old 03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
pinkninja456
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbeApril2145

pinkninja456 is on a distinguished road
 pinkninja456 is offline Status: Offline

ok, the shaggy rug is actually a PSI from a bear, the red jacket was from pawlette cowfur she sent it out to everyone via bear mail when she was elected embassador of buildabearville. the ghost top was one of the many tops you could have purchased during halloween.The Mrs.Claus outfit was also from the pawlette cowfur.None of the items were really that rare nice items certainly but not that rare.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM
YoPeeps
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ❀AaliyahGroovy4❀

YoPeeps is on a distinguished road
 YoPeeps is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChristieVeryCute2
Hi,

I have been trying to collect rare items through trades and I have come across a few items that I think are PSI's but I am not sure. I have checked all over the internet and a lot of threads on BI but I can't find out for sure.

1. "Shaggy Carpet": This is a tan color carpet that is in the shape of a bear head. I thought it was a PSI but when I looked at the list of PSI's it says there is a similar carpet called "Curly Rug" that comes with "Curly Teddy". So where does the Shaggy Carpet come from?

2. "Giant Pencil": This is a regular looking pencil, yellow with a pink eraser, but it is huge. It is under the accessory section in my inventory. I found that there was an "Inflatable Pencil" from the foutain in July... Is the "Gaint Pencil" the same as the "Inflatable Pencil"?

3. "Disco Head": I know this is a part of a disco costume, but where was it purchased and when? Was it at Pawlette Coufur's?

4. "Birthday Party Hat": This is a hat with about 8 candles on it, and looks very similar to the March fountain price. I think this item was handed out as a gift to members with a birthday in March, is that right? Was it sent through Bear Mail?

If you need pictures, I can try and add them. I am new to BI so I don't know how to do that yet.

Thank you!
Umm. I have no clue where you get the Shaggy Rug, well, all I know about it is that you get it from a bear. The Giant Pencil was a Furtastic Fountain prize from a few months ago. The Disco Head was from the Pawlette Coufur's. It was when Buildabearville had the Halloween Party, they had costumes for Buildabearville citizens if they needed them to dress up! =D The Birthday Party Hat is from citizens that had there birthday in Buildabearville! ChloeRocks would send them a message on Buildabearville saying Happy Birthday and BLAH BLAH BLAH stuff and give that person a Birthday Party Hat.

Hope YoPeeps helped you!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:30 PM
ArielPurrincess63
Sage Bear

ArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really nice
 ArielPurrincess63 is offline Status: Offline

5. "Pawlette Coufur Outfit Top": this was given out by pawlette not sure when, i thnk it was when they annouced she won the election

6. "Ghost Top" and "Ghost Head": this was sold in the pawlette store for Halloween

7. "Mrs. Claus Outfit": there was on in the pawlette store and a different one in the bear stuff store. they were sold for Christmas
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT