BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Everything Furry!

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RobinPurrincess
Btw Melinda, I only got the Groundhog shirt for my furry friend with my groundhog. I thought the other one was from an in game thing on Groundhog day? If not, I might be missing another item.
This item has gone through a lot of changes. At first, the people that got the groundhog got this shirt. Then, they changed the item to one for your bear. People that already had the human version got to keep it. Now, it is giving out both shirts but no wallpaper.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:32 PM
prettyinpink
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emiliebee4

prettyinpink is on a distinguished road
 prettyinpink is offline Status: Offline

Wait i am confused the eight baseball hat turns into a cowboy hat when you visit your cub condo does that mean the eight hat is the cowboy hat or is this a glitch
Old 08-11-2008, 10:51 PM
starbit
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MeghanHoneyBear1

starbit will become famous soon enoughstarbit will become famous soon enough
 starbit is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by prettyinpink
Wait i am confused the eight baseball hat turns into a cowboy hat when you visit your cub condo does that mean the eight hat is the cowboy hat or is this a glitch
That is just a glitch.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 PM
starbit
Trading Teddy

Are you saying that #19 is the Lil' Honey Cub and #74 is the Happy Cub?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:37 AM
starbit
Trading Teddy

After some research I have found out that #19 is the Lil' Honey Cub! #74 is in fact the Happy Cub! After looking at the build a bear website I saw the Lil' Honey Cub but no sign of the Honey Cub or Happy Cub I just then thought to look on Ebay so I went there. I typed in the type words and after a bit I did in fact find the Happy Cub! It is retired which is why I could not find it on the website. It does look much like the Lil' Honey Cub though. I will fix the names on my guide but it might take some time to get posted but it will get done.
I apologize to everyone for the confusion and mislabeling (if that is a word lol!) i will tell Freya to fix it also.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:55 AM
princessbunny
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriaDiva3

princessbunny has disabled reputation
 princessbunny is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO STARBIT
Great job!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:00 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

Nice research work Starbit! I did the same and searched for the Caramel Cub and Butterscotch Cub on ebay (amazing that we use ebay as our source of reference).

The Caramel Cub is #72 and the Butterscotch Cub is #120

I know it is confusing because the Caramel Cub gives the butterscotch candy licking emote but also caramel apple wallpaper.

The Butterscotch Cub gives the bowl of caramels and the butterscotch candy wallpaper.

But the respective virtual furry friends look like caramel cub is #72 and butterscotch cub is #120.

I have not been not too particular in whether it's written as Lil Honey Cub or Honey Cub since I am unaware of any bear that has two issues one being a Lil and one not Lil. Does anyone else know?

Last edited by Freya; 08-12-2008 at 06:06 AM..
Old 08-12-2008, 08:49 AM
ClaireBearyStylin20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaireBearyStylin20

ClaireBearyStylin20 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBearyStylin20 is offline Status: Offline

You did an amazing job on this guide! Thank you so much for all of your hard work that went into making it!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:29 AM
KerriNoodles
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KerriNoodles

KerriNoodles is on a distinguished road
 KerriNoodles is offline Status: Offline

Awesome job! I have the coyote rug if you want a picture of it, just PM me.

...also, i am shocked that i am only missing 23 PSI. I have all of the except for 23. (that does not include emoticons or animal clothing). That is pretty crazy! I hadn't realized how many i had really collected, especially since some of them are dispersed in my condo.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:31 AM
KerriNoodles
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KerriNoodles

KerriNoodles is on a distinguished road
 KerriNoodles is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
I have not been not too particular in whether it's written as Lil Honey Cub or Honey Cub since I am unaware of any bear that has two issues one being a Lil and one not Lil. Does anyone else know?
No, there is never a Lil version and a big version. While there are mini friends, like the mini husky, they can not be put on babv.

"Lil" and "Cub" refers to the fact that the bear is a $10 bear, which is always slightly smaller and always given the name: "Lil _______ Cub"

Hope this helps!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara, get_this_rat_off_my_head