BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2009, 10:46 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline
Default ϟ Bearville Insider's Official Harry Potter Club ϟ BI's 7th Most Active Club :]

Click the image to open in full size.

ϟWelcome To The Club!ϟ

Hey guys, welcome to the Harry Potter Club. Here you can talk about anything Harry Potter related. (:
I just want to let everyone know that the first two posts have information.
There are a couple of rules you must follow before posting.

ϟRulesϟ

• Follow all BI rules.
  • Please keep discussion limited to Harry Potter.
  • If you don't like Harry Potter you are welcome to express your views but let me warn you, our fans will be ready to defend.
  • You are allowed to debate and discuss but absolutely no fights.
  • No rude comments.
  • Failure to follow one of these rules may result in a report.
ϟHow Do I Join?ϟ

Every BI member has a right to be part of any club they wish, so you don't have to fill out any forms, just go ahead and start posting (:

ϟDiscussionsϟ

Feel free to VM me a discussion topic/idea, it doesn't mean I will add it but I will consider it. Discussions that are new (
NEW) will be marked for a week. Then their label will be removed. Discussions will be completely removed a month from posting.

Discussion 1:
Harry Potter Quote of The Week

How does this quote make you feel?
Does it remind you of anything? Harry Potter/life related.
Is this a meaningful quote in your life?
Anything else you would like to say about it?

NEW"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices."
--Albus Dumbledore
HP&TCOS11/13

NEW
"Fame is a fickle friend Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that."
--Gilderoy Lockhart
HP&TCOS
11/13

"The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution."
--Albus Dumbledore
HP&TSS
11/6

"I've always said about Harry Potter that it's rather like the mafia. Once you're in, you're never out."
--Daniel Radcliffe
The Australian
11/6

Discussion 2:
Actors Today

What are they doing?
Have you heard anything new?
Are they working on any new movies/modeling/plays?

Emma Watson is the cover girl on UK Vogue Magazine!

Rupert Grint will be appearing on Regis and Kelly on November 15, Emma Watson on November 16, and Daniel Radcliffe on November 17. Make sure to catch them!
11/8

Daniel Radcliffe is currently working on his role as Arthur Kipps in the movie The Woman In Black. He seems very happy about his acting life.
Daniel on set:
11/8

Did you know that on this Sunday's (Nov. 7) episode of The Simpsons, Daniel Radcliffe will be lending his voice? In this Twilight parody-sort, Daniel will voice 'Edmund'. That's right, tune in and watch that special episode! It's bound to be funny!
11/6

Emma Watson is currently attending Brown University in Rhode Island, United States.
An excerpt from MTV (Emma Quote):
She made the choice last year to attend Brown University instead of furthering her acting career. After finding her feet freshman year and making a close-knit group of girl friends, Emma told Marie Claire earlier this year that she was eager to return to college in the fall. "Brown has a real sense of community, and people are very protective of me," she said. "They really look out for me; they want me to feel like I'm part of it. I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn't even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I'd found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged."
11/6

Emma Watson reveals her feelings in Marie Claire's December issue.
"I do things in my own way, but I've never felt any need to rebel," Emma told the magazine. "To be honest, I've always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I've earned my own money; I've traveled the world. What would I rebel against?"
11/6

Discussion 3:
Harry Potter Events

Where?
When?
Why?
Will you go?

NEW Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Joanne Kathleen (J.K.) Rowling, and Rupert Grint at the London Premiere of HP & The Deathly Hallows.
11/13

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 will be released on November 19th at exactly 12 AM. It will be released internationally on Nov. 18 but in the United States and United Kingdom it will be release on the 19th. The director is David Yates. It will run for 146 min. If you want to go at midnight make sure you buy your tickets soon before they run out! If you don't want to go at midnight you probably want to go during the day, it will surely be exciting. Many people will dress up, will you?
11/6

Discussion 4:
Other Things

Scientists think they can make Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak! For more information Click HERE.
11/6

ϟLinksϟ

Here are some useful links:

Harry Potter Questions Game
Here on BI

Official Harry Potter Website
With Trailer [Deathly Hallows]

Good Sorting Hat Quiz
[It will sort you into a house you belong, not by your favorite color or animal.]

Make Your Own Undesirable No. 1 Poster
[Use your picture and name.]

ϟDedicated Membersϟ
HarryLove13 (Owner)
Faelie
KyrstalAdventureBear
RedPandaLover
Michelle

Thanks for the great job guys!

Last edited by HarryLove13; 02-08-2011 at 10:35 PM..
Old 04-22-2009, 10:46 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The One, The Only, The.....Harry Potter Fan Club!

ϟGraphics Galleryϟ
Please post only things you have made and are willing to share with everyone else. Due to the limited amount of space, that is why I am not accepting graphics created by others.

Last edited by HarryLove13; 11-10-2010 at 10:31 PM..
Old 04-26-2009, 03:59 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I would like to join I have read all the Harry Potter books and I like them alot.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:57 PM
MaryStrawberry3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MaryStrawberry3

MaryStrawberry3 is on a distinguished road
 MaryStrawberry3 is offline Status: Offline

I'll join! But i've only read the first three....Harry Potter rules!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:12 PM
J Girl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jessiegirl140

J Girl is on a distinguished road
 J Girl is offline Status: Offline

I'd love to join. I love HP! But my mom won't let me read them anymore. I've read 1-6. Can't wait for the movie!!!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

re-opened and a friendly bump
Old 06-22-2009, 07:50 AM
AliceCullen'sBestFriend
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AjXellent

AliceCullen'sBestFriend is on a distinguished road
 AliceCullen'sBestFriend is offline Status: Offline
Can I join? I am a Harry Potter obsessed person who has bothered to read the books over 5 times (though apparantly on the obsession test I am only 30% obsessed) he he. Here is my picture by the way, it is me as hermione after the incident with the polyjuice potion in the second book.

Alice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hermione.jpg (6.9 KB, 27 views)
Old 06-22-2009, 02:52 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

Default QUIZ

Reserved for other things

Last edited by HarryLove13; 02-23-2010 at 08:49 PM..
Old 06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

How do you know your year and house?
Old 06-22-2009, 07:15 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AliceCullen'sBestFriend
Can I join? I am a Harry Potter obsessed person who has bothered to read the books over 5 times (though apparantly on the obsession test I am only 30% obsessed) he he. Here is my picture by the way, it is me as hermione after the incident with the polyjuice potion in the second book.

Alice
omg your picture is awesome can i add it to my first post and that is sooo cool i have read each of the books five times each too but ive read the 1,2,and3 one 6 times i am currently on the fourth one for the sixth time i suppose you have read all of the books so i will make you a seventh year but please tell me if i am wrong

Ok I have added new rules so please follow them from now on.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicecullen-luna, caroline[:, crazykrystal was ere, diznee was here, ewww, gabypawfectpal, hp rox our sox x3, i 'twas here, i draw stuff, i was here & i made a tag, lanceiscool, love hp!, melo-nymphadora(tonks), nah was here >:3, potionsmaster, princess leia=hermione, randicandi<3, snapesnapeseverussnape, summersmiley-snape lolz, sydnibearfun loves hp!!!, team malfoy, the harry potter club, with love from harry <3, zoe was here bow wow bow!, zoeyourock-ginny