BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2009, 10:58 AM
BeaLucky
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BeaLucky1

BeaLucky is on a distinguished road
 BeaLucky is offline Status: Offline
Default $5 Vehicle Cards at Build-A-Bear Workshop

We went to BABW yesterday and they had the $10 Vehicle cards for only $5!

These are the cards sold at Christmas that include 10, 000 BAB bucks and a vehicle of your choice!

There is also a $10 donation card attached to be used at Donors.org for a cause of your choice!

Please pass on this great news!
Old 04-24-2009, 11:01 AM
aj2hip8931
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: FlorenceBBallBear1 (floor)

aj2hip8931 will become famous soon enoughaj2hip8931 will become famous soon enough
 aj2hip8931 is offline Status: Offline

We've known this for a long time.

Please be nice when posting. Thank you. Jess
Old 04-24-2009, 11:44 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

I'm sure some new people did not know and will appreciate you sharing. I believe some of the stores no longer have these cards since the new ones came out, so you made a good find!
Old 04-24-2009, 11:48 AM
elicaangel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LaurenAngel27

elicaangel will become famous soon enough
 elicaangel is offline Status: Offline

I figured the would be gone though, sense we can buy them in the bearville oufiters store for 5 credits.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:57 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by elicaangel
I figured the would be gone though, sense we can buy them in the bearville oufiters store for 5 credits.
They don't have them at BABW online anymore, and I think most stores don't have them. If you have on unused one at home,(I did) you can still enter it and you get a ride and 10,000BBs. Since you can now buy credits, $5 is 5 credits. This makes the old cards a bonus, because the same $5 also gets you BBs! But they are supposed to be gone.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:17 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Its been cheaper for about three months, but thanks for posting! I'm so glad they lowered the price, now me and my sister can both get one for $10 instead of $20!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:51 PM
BeaLucky
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BeaLucky1

BeaLucky is on a distinguished road
 BeaLucky is offline Status: Offline
Default Gosh

View Post Originally Posted by BobbyOBeary1
They don't have them at BABW online anymore, and I think most stores don't have them. If you have on unused one at home,(I did) you can still enter it and you get a ride and 10,000BBs. Since you can now buy credits, $5 is 5 credits. This makes the old cards a bonus, because the same $5 also gets you BBs! But they are supposed to be gone.
Thank you for your kind message.

Our local mall has about 75 of the original vehicle cards released before Christmas. We thought that they were gone, as well. That is why we were so excited to see that they had them and for half price. =)
Old 04-24-2009, 09:17 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

well it is good for the people who didn't know so it is good you found out

Welcome to BI!!!!! =]
Old 04-25-2009, 11:45 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Cool. They are £4.50 in the uk.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Angelsweet44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: tiffanycheerbear212

Angelsweet44 is on a distinguished road
 Angelsweet44 is offline Status: Offline

i went thursday to buildabearworkshop and they said the card is $10.00
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT