BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline
Default Arbor Day Brings Gardening to BABV

A new articles entry has been added:

Arbor Day Brings Gardening to BABV

Arbor Day seems like the perfect day to introduce gardening to Buildabearville. First off, make sure you visit Green Tracks at the Pawsitively Green Recycling Center to get free seeds that you can plant at your Cub Condo.
Click the image to open in full size.

Then make sure you stop by the Lumbear Yard to purchase more seeds and gardening supplies to care for your new trees and plants.

The Bearville Times then offers some tips when growing your garden.
* Seeds are stored in "My Stuff" while tools are in the ??? section.

* To plant your seeds, click on the seed in your furniture menu and place it on the ground.

* Click on the plant to see how its doing. Make sure to check on it every day.

* Use the watering can, trimmers, fly swater and fertilizer to help grow your plants.

* Tend to plants first whose health meters are orange.

* Once your plant or tree is fully grown, you can harvest its fruits or veggies!

Old 04-24-2009, 12:02 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

Is it okay to add information to this sticky?
Thank you for the large, easy to read instructions! I was also pleased to learn that the plants are just like furniture. If you don't like where you planted them at first, you can move them. And you can trade or mail them even after starting to grow them. You need four tools to raise your plant. That is 1,000 BBs, but at least your first tree is free.

Last edited by BobbyOBeary1; 04-24-2009 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: making sure it's okay to add?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

I Love this new update! Thanks for the thread.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:25 PM
krissyangel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: krissyangel114 (kitty)

krissyangel is just really nicekrissyangel is just really nicekrissyangel is just really nicekrissyangel is just really nice
 krissyangel is offline Status: Offline

i love the new gardening addition to bearville!! it's so much fun! thanks for posting
Old 04-24-2009, 01:40 PM
reanna_angel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: allyapril380

reanna_angel will become famous soon enough
 reanna_angel is offline Status: Offline

wow! i love the new update and thanks for reminding me i almost forgot about the free seeds from green tracks i bought so many seeds
Old 04-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

love it go GrEEN! that is so awesome
Old 04-24-2009, 02:40 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

Last year I sent an idea to Maxine saying we should be able to have different foods! YAY! She used my idea!!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
SelenaSkater28
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: → SelenaSkater28 ←

SelenaSkater28 has a spectacular aura aboutSelenaSkater28 has a spectacular aura about
 SelenaSkater28 is offline Status: Offline

It's vamptastic!!!! I love to garden!!! Now I can do it on BABV too!!! Thanks for the info fairlyoddmom!!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

This is so cool! I put on my gardening outfit and planted my apple seeds in my front yard I can't wait until it fully grows!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:08 PM
ClarissaDiva10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got hacked so bye c:

ClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant future
 ClarissaDiva10 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you fur posting!i think this is sooo cool,i just wish we could plant inside too!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)