BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline
Default Details for Very Important Bear (VIP) Program!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 367: Details for Very Important Bear (VIP) Program!

I contacted someone in Build-a-Bear corporate to get the details on the new VIB program that was referenced in the most recent Bearville Times in Build-a-Bearville. Here is what she had to say!

The VIB Subscription will launch on 5/20 in Build-A-Bear Workshop stores and online at buildabear.com.

With a membership, the user will get 5 Bearville Outfitters credits and 5,000 Bear Bills added to their account each month of their membership. PLUS, the ability to customize their backpack as many times as they want throughout their membership – a new function coming to Bearville!

The pricing is below:
$15
12.50£
VIB Subscription - 3 mth
$25
19£
VIB Subscription - 6 mth
$40
30£
VIB Subscription - 12 mth

So the best deal for your money is a 12 month subscription!

At the end of the year your account would have received 60 Bearville Outfitters credits and 60,000 Bear Bills!! That is lots of money to spend in the virtual stores!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I have a question: If your subscription runs out what happens to your backpack? Does it stay customized or go back to orange?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:14 PM
AmandaCheerBear124
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AmandaCheerBear124

AmandaCheerBear124 will become famous soon enough
 AmandaCheerBear124 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing Justin!!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:18 PM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing Justin! i may do that
Old 04-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
I have a question: If your subscription runs out what happens to your backpack? Does it stay customized or go back to orange?
It's possible it might go back to orange. alot of other sites that have items that are only accessible with a paid membership become unusable until you re-new your subscription. Hopefully this won't be the case

thanks for the extra info Justin =0)
Old 04-27-2009, 06:21 PM
DaisySeashell1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: daisyseashell1

DaisySeashell1 is on a distinguished road
 DaisySeashell1 is offline Status: Offline

aww i dont really like the idea of VIB
buildabearville is going to turn out like other virtual websites
that you have to buy a membership and stuff
Old 04-27-2009, 06:22 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

No offense. But I think they are charging you a lot for some online things.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:23 PM
DaisySeashell1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: daisyseashell1

DaisySeashell1 is on a distinguished road
 DaisySeashell1 is offline Status: Offline

yeah i agree with French toast
they are charging a lot
Old 04-27-2009, 06:26 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

I think the VIB is to keep BuildABearVille free. It is an optional service for those that choose it, thus keeping the costs of running the web site at a minimal and to keep Buildabearville free for those who can't become a VIB.

It is sort of like the cub condo. Even if you don't have a furry friend, you can still play on Buildabearville, The cub condo is to thank those who have purchased a furry friend from the BABW.

I am sure it will be a great enhancement and I need to start buttering up my mom now. That gives me a few weeks to do extra around the house and spring it on her slowly. lol
Old 04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

The VIB sounds like it's going to be really good.. The prices are well priced, so I might be able to get one! =D
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome, bella was here :), cara, hope i can get one, i agree with that!, maleadancebear2 :), this stinks!, ugh! way too much to pay, why babv?!why!?