BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 




Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 08-15-2008, 01:23 AM
justinbearpal2's Avatar
justinbearpal2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: justinbearpal2
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 46
justinbearpal2 is on a distinguished road
 justinbearpal2 is offline Status: Offline
Talking they should have sonic

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

he is so cool his virtral prize should be his shoes

Click the image to open in full size.
  #2  
Old 08-15-2008, 04:02 AM
KatePlayful1's Avatar
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 537
KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline
Default

That might be cool but I don't know if Sonic would sale well. For me personally I would probably just look at Sonic in the store and be like "Oh Cool they have Sonic that's neat!" I heard buildabear doesn't do lot of copy righted characters because they don't sale well... But now that I think about that that doesn't make since... They have done Normal white and tropical Hello kitty, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Pooh, Cookie Monster, I think they did Elmo and Big Bird, Rudolph and Clarie (not sure if that is her name) I know that tropical Hello Kitty sold well. I bet the other ones did too.
  #3  
Old 08-15-2008, 07:30 AM
starbit's Avatar
starbit
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MeghanHoneyBear1
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 810
starbit will become famous soon enoughstarbit will become famous soon enough
 starbit is offline Status: Offline
Default

Rudolph sold very well, now on ebay I have seen him start at $80!! I would rather have a chao than sonic though. They are so cute! I loved raising them in the Battle 2 game. (which is the only reason i bought it. lol!)
  #4  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:59 PM
justinbearpal2's Avatar
justinbearpal2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: justinbearpal2
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 46
justinbearpal2 is on a distinguished road
 justinbearpal2 is offline Status: Offline
Talking yes

mabe a choa would be great

Click the image to open in full size.
  #5  
Old 08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
justinbearpal2's Avatar
justinbearpal2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: justinbearpal2
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 46
justinbearpal2 is on a distinguished road
 justinbearpal2 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by KatePlayful1
That might be cool but I don't know if Sonic would sale well. For me personally I would probably just look at Sonic in the store and be like "Oh Cool they have Sonic that's neat!" I heard buildabear doesn't do lot of copy righted characters because they don't sale well... But now that I think about that that doesn't make since... They have done Normal white and tropical Hello kitty, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Pooh, Cookie Monster, I think they did Elmo and Big Bird, Rudolph and Clarie (not sure if that is her name) I know that tropical Hello Kitty sold well. I bet the other ones did too.
good point an his spines might be to big when you try to but on his clothes
  #6  
Old 08-15-2008, 01:42 PM
MadeleinePawPrint's Avatar
MadeleinePawPrint
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MadeleinePawPrint
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 426
MadeleinePawPrint is on a distinguished road
 MadeleinePawPrint is offline Status: Offline
Default

Im personally not a Sonic fan but it might be a good idea...
and those choa things look so cute where are they from?
  #7  
Old 08-15-2008, 02:10 PM
justinbearpal2's Avatar
justinbearpal2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: justinbearpal2
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 46
justinbearpal2 is on a distinguished road
 justinbearpal2 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by MadeleinePawPrint
Im personally not a Sonic fan but it might be a good idea...
and those choa things look so cute where are they from?
choas are magical biengs
  #8  
Old 08-15-2008, 02:43 PM
kimhearts13's Avatar
kimhearts13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kimhearts13
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,770
kimhearts13 is on a distinguished road
 kimhearts13 is offline Status: Offline
Default

oh,the choas or however you spell them look so cute!
  #9  
Old 08-15-2008, 04:14 PM
MelindaSnowflake2's Avatar
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,568
MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by starbit
Rudolph sold very well, now on ebay I have seen him start at $80!! I would rather have a chao than sonic though. They are so cute! I loved raising them in the Battle 2 game. (which is the only reason i bought it. lol!)
The lady at my BABW said that Rudolph was one of the best selling BABs ever. I am so glad I got mine.

I do not think that Sonic would sell well. This is just my opinion. It wouldn't be very cute.
  #10  
Old 08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
MiraMusicMaker's Avatar
MiraMusicMaker
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MiraMusicMaker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,152
MiraMusicMaker is on a distinguished road
 MiraMusicMaker is offline Status: Offline
Default

Yeah, I don't think Sonic would be a big seller. It's really for boys, and girls too, but I personally wouldn't buy it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts