BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2008, 09:32 PM
MaliaSunny
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MaliaSunny

MaliaSunny is on a distinguished road
 MaliaSunny is offline Status: Offline
Smile How To Use Your Receipt Code for Boutique Items

I wrote these detailed instructions for my Mom and thought maybe I should share it here with those who don't know how to use their receipt code to receive store credits. My apologies if this has already been posted.

For store credits, you should receive 1 store credit (I think) for every item you buy in the real build-a-bear store. So if you bought one bear, a shirt, a skirt and shoes, you should have 4 store credits to spend in the Bear Boutique (NOT Paulette's where you usually buy clothes with bear bills). To receive and spend your store credits, follow these steps:
1. log on and go into the Bear Boutique in Town Square
2. go into the "dressing room" where the paw print is
3. on the top right hand corner of the catalog you will see a red button that says "add credits", click it
4. click "enter receipt code"
5. enter the receipt code found in the middle of your receipt that says "RECEIPT CODE:". If there is no number there then email them for it (happened to me a couple of times).
6. click OK
7. Then you should see how many store credits you have at the top right corner of the catalog.
8. You will see outfits you can buy for your furry friend on the page. To see outfits for your character and furniture for your condo (like the swingset you've been wanting), click the tabs on the far left side. Remember there are outfits, tops, bottoms and accessories to choose from (choose the tabs along the side of the circle inside).
9. You can share your receipt code with family, friends or other characters. I think the receipt code is good for 4 or 5 friends if I remember correctly. If you only use it once then you are wasting store credits! So share away. ;o)

Have Fun!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:55 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

It is here already but you wrote it so nicely, and so detailed, I'll just leave it. Very helpful. Thank you so much.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:32 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

Very nice guide. There is also another way if you have a Stuff-Fur-Stuff Account. This way also adds bearbills to your account along with the bear boutique credits.

1. Go to Town Square and walk into the BABW store.
2. Click on Champ the Bear Associate
3. Click on Enter Your Stuff Fur Stuff Number and Receipt Code to Redeem Your Bear Bills?

Whatever amount you spent at Build-A-Bear will multiply by 100 as Bear Bills and you will also receive your boutique credits. So if you spent $20 in real cash you will get 2000 Bear Bills along with your credits.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:09 PM
YolandaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: YolandaHug

YolandaHug is on a distinguished road
 YolandaHug is offline Status: Offline

I understand that you can use your receipts for 5 accounts. I usually let my kids take all of them and we used the same accounts always. One of my kid can not buy anymore (inventory full) and she is not able to use her boutique credits to buy clothes. I needed to create a mule account but it has no boutique credits.
Does anyone know if you can change accounts?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:44 PM
aliciaballerina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aliciaballerina56

aliciaballerina is on a distinguished road
 aliciaballerina is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by YolandaHug
I understand that you can use your receipts for 5 accounts. I usually let my kids take all of them and we used the same accounts always. One of my kid can not buy anymore (inventory full) and she is not able to use her boutique credits to buy clothes. I needed to create a mule account but it has no boutique credits.
Does anyone know if you can change accounts?

no you can't but you can make a new acount
Old 08-29-2008, 04:48 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Yolanda, you can bear mail some of the items from the full account into your mule account to hold. Or you can trade with the two accounts. This will free up space in your main account so you can make your purchases with the account that the credits are in. Then make sure she plays some games to increase her inventory size.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
JenniferFriendsFurever9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JenniferFriendsFurever9

JenniferFriendsFurever9 is on a distinguished road
 JenniferFriendsFurever9 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide! I'm pretty sure there is another topic like this like what someone said earlier, but that's ok. This will help a lot for the beginners.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT