BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2010, 01:01 PM
jessicabear758
Knut

jessicabear758 is on a distinguished road
 jessicabear758 is offline Status: Offline
Default what are pawletts outfits

i cant find the outfits to the pawlette chalenge if you find them can you tell me THANKS
Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

They're random every time, just try different combinations at a time.
What I do is a scroll through each section of the clothing (hats, shirts, shoes, pants) until it adds another thing to the so and so out of 4 thing and I have all 4 out of 4. Just try to go as quick as you can with the game, the game is a game of speed so make sure to watch the timer.
Best of luck!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:34 PM
lillybearathlete1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: lillybearathlete1

lillybearathlete1 will become famous soon enough
 lillybearathlete1 is offline Status: Offline

The outfits change every time. The trick is to keep clicking to the right or left until you get 1/4 and then go to the next article of clothing.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

The Pawlette Quest clothes are completely random. I find the easiest way is to scroll through them and click 'go' on each one, just like Starr said. When you finish the quest, girls get a pink pawlette tee and boys get a blue bearemy one I think? Lol, i havent even done the quest ive been a member ssince about june last year.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

I did the same thing I went one by one as fast as I could starting with the hat and working my way down until I got all outfits right. Otherwise I would have never guessed on most of them.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:26 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Louise
The Pawlette Quest clothes are completely random. I find the easiest way is to scroll through them and click 'go' on each one, just like Starr said. When you finish the quest, girls get a pink pawlette tee and boys get a blue bearemy one I think? Lol, i havent even done the quest ive been a member ssince about june last year.
Yeah, that's right, girls get pink and boys get blue, except I've seen some people with other colored ones, like sometimes I guess they glitch color. Lol.

View Post Originally Posted by Wintermint Bear
I did the same thing I went one by one as fast as I could starting with the hat and working my way down until I got all outfits right. Otherwise I would have never guessed on most of them.
If it weren't for that strategy I think that I would have tried doing the quest like a million times before actually getting it!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:25 AM
maddiebear1160
Polar Bear
BABV Name: maddiebear1160

maddiebear1160 is on a distinguished road
 maddiebear1160 is offline Status: Offline

i just did it it was alsome
Quote:

lets not say omjeee cause thet is useing gods name in vaineok
Old 01-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Click on pawlette
Old 01-23-2010, 04:51 PM
AgentP101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlysonCute100

AgentP101 is on a distinguished road
 AgentP101 is offline Status: Offline

I think they are the same four combinations each time, just in a different order. I am not sure though. Hope I helped!
Old 02-07-2010, 05:44 PM
AmberAllHeart1587
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AmberAllHeart1587

AmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the rough
 AmberAllHeart1587 is offline Status: Offline

They always change.

~AmberAllHeart1587
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT