BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2009, 11:26 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by byninthpear
What is the button with the two pieces of paper and a green plus?
That's the Multi-Quote button - allowing you to quote several posts at once. To use it, click that one on all but the last post you want to quote (you'll see the green + button change to a red - button when you've selected a post). The last post you want to quote, use the main Quote button.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:20 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
That's the Multi-Quote button - allowing you to quote several posts at once. To use it, click that one on all but the last post you want to quote (you'll see the green + button change to a red - button when you've selected a post). The last post you want to quote, use the main Quote button.
I ALWAYS wondered how u all would post so many answers to people @ once!!! ...now I know! lol

Thanks for this guide. I was wondering what that button did. @ the DCT, you told us to flag something if it gave away personal information, nobody was(after you said that) but I was still looking for a button with a flag on it! LOL!

Can you give reputation points to anybody? *rephrase* do they have 2 be @ a certian level: knut, polar bear, trading teddy...or even mods/admins? I've only given a couple reputations, but one time, it wouldn't let me. Just curious.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:33 PM
nikkobuddy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nikkobuddy

nikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the rough
 nikkobuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
Yes, the Links section is the only place a link outside of BI can be posted. However, NO YouTube links may be posted anywhere on the site.
Thank you Jess.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:45 PM
DakotaCute15
Banned
BABV Name: DakotaCute15

DakotaCute15 is on a distinguished road
 DakotaCute15 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you, this will make me fell a lot better,
Old 06-27-2009, 02:10 PM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
I ALWAYS wondered how u all would post so many answers to people @ once!!! ...now I know! lol

Thanks for this guide. I was wondering what that button did. @ the DCT, you told us to flag something if it gave away personal information, nobody was(after you said that) but I was still looking for a button with a flag on it! LOL!

Can you give reputation points to anybody? *rephrase* do they have 2 be @ a certian level: knut, polar bear, trading teddy...or even mods/admins? I've only given a couple reputations, but one time, it wouldn't let me. Just curious.
Thanks

You can give them to anyone, but only so many per day. Also, you can't just give them to one person - you have to give them to lots of different people before you can give another to the same person.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:12 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Grrreat guide! rep-point for you!
Old 06-30-2009, 02:01 PM
crazykrystal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkybear253

crazykrystal will become famous soon enough
 crazykrystal is offline Status: Offline

Thank you beary much it was very helpful
Old 07-03-2009, 12:51 PM
CristyBBallBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CristyBBallBear

CristyBBallBear is on a distinguished road
 CristyBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

thanks for posting!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:51 AM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

thanks that helps so much i never knew when to flag and when not to flag
Old 07-07-2009, 08:35 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting this!! It's very helpful!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT