BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline
Default Blog on BI.

I think it would be a good idea for Bearville Insider to have a blog. A blog is often a mixture of what is happening in a person's life and what is happening on the Web, a kind of hybrid diary/guide site, although there are as many unique types of blogs as there are people. I think that it would be interesting for everyone on here to have a blog.
People could write about there experience at Build A Bear, or about there bears, or games that they like, or whatever the person wants to write about.
Who else thinks that this is a good idea?
Old 06-16-2009, 08:10 PM
GabriellaBallerina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: GabriellaBallerina89

GabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of light
 GabriellaBallerina is offline Status: Offline

I like the idea of writing about experiences about their trips to get bears and buildabearville but maybe not so much about their personal lives because some things may be sad/too personal.

Good idea though!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:20 PM
HanaYooHoo4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ikekaratebear,Aaonbearyloved24

HanaYooHoo4 will become famous soon enough
 HanaYooHoo4 is offline Status: Offline

(not sounding mean if i do....)

but isn't BI a blog its-self?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Zoeyslamdunk1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Zoeyslamdunk1

Zoeyslamdunk1 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyslamdunk1 is offline Status: Offline

I think it would be a great idea to have a blog for everyone!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:31 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

lots of people post stuff in the coffee house there is a thread called daily chat.
And people talk there.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:51 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

As far as I think this would be a good idea, there might be some downsides to it.. for example, problems might occur with people giving out TOO much about their personal life and experiences.
Stories about build-a-bear and stuff are already able to be posted in the writing section, and the general section though.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:02 PM
gerardofastpaws
Banned
BABV Name: Gerardofastpaws1,TestCBG3

gerardofastpaws is on a distinguished road
 gerardofastpaws is offline Status: Offline

Cool idea! I thank that would be nice
Old 06-17-2009, 10:25 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

It does seem to me that BI is a little bit blog-ish already. People write about their bears, the game, we have guides, and I've read about crush problems, parent problems, school issues, vacations, gardens, clothes, etc. Maybe on our profile page we could have a small area to blog in. Our About Me tab could be expanded to let us put a little more info, and it would be up to us to keep it up-to-date.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Brianna4leafclover919
Banned
BABV Name: Brianna4leafclover919

Brianna4leafclover919 is on a distinguished road
 Brianna4leafclover919 is offline Status: Offline

Cool Idea, but I agree that I thought this was a blog, i'm not trying to be mean or hurt ur feelings though
Old 06-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline

Another forum I go on has blogs, and I think it's great. Blogs can be very helpful for clubs if the leader doesn't want to clutter up the thread.
Also you can set your blog entries as a draft (meaning only you and mods can see it) which allows you to just add personal notes to yourself. Like if you needed to remember something on BABV or needed to add some links to useful threads.
HanaYooHoo4, BobbyOBeary1, and Brianna4leafclover919, BI isn't a blog, it's a forum.

Last edited by Memory; 06-17-2009 at 10:57 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT