BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
HopeBear162
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HopeBear162

HopeBear162 is on a distinguished road
 HopeBear162 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Trading questions

I JUST TRADED THE NEW CHEERLEADER UNIFORM THAT IS IN THE PAWLETTE STORE FOR A FEZ HAT!!!!!!!!! NOOO NO NO NO
I didn't know if was there and now I lost my hat! I can't get it back the girl ran away

********** I am so sad someone help me!

No names. Freya

Last edited by Freya; 08-22-2008 at 05:25 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 04:07 PM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

You should email babv with the person's name and what you traded and see if they will do anything. BTW, you are not allowed to say people's babv name that are not on the blog.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:08 PM
kristendiva18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kristendiva18

kristendiva18 is on a distinguished road
 kristendiva18 is offline Status: Offline

But did she scam you or did you actually trade it?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:18 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

you could have for a while and see what was it.....
Old 08-22-2008, 05:09 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Not realizing the value of what you're trading isn't a scam. A while back, a girl tried to give me 1000 BB for the Corbin Blue poster. Since I got it for free, I felt guilty about taking that much and just asked for a small fountain prize instead (because I still have trouble getting those).
Old 08-22-2008, 09:41 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Not realizing the value of what you're trading isn't a scam.

Very well put, Molly. Thank you. As I keep saying over and over, people rush to trade! These are virtual items and there is no reason anyone needs to rush into a trade with a stranger. Take time. Get to know the items out there. Get to know the people. You can make very good trades if you wait to trade with someone from the blog.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT