BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 05:40 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Smile Sunshine Shores Scavenger Sweep Guide

The point of this game is to find 10 trash items hidden around build-a-bearville. You have a time limit of 3 minutes to find them.

The 10 places where the items are hidden are: Sunshine Shores Cave, Skate Park, Town Square, Bear University, Neighborhood, Paw Park, Friendship Forest Park, Friendship Forest Entrance, Friendship Forest Cave, and Friendship Forest Farm.

The items that you might find are: Banana peel, brown boot, newspaper, magazine, plastic bottle, food carton, paper bag, glass, and a can. Not all of these items appear every time.

If you can't seem to find an item, try going to another place to find another item, then going back. The item will be in a different place where it is probably easier to find.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:44 PM
ChristinaSnuggly1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ChristinaSnuggly1

ChristinaSnuggly1 has a spectacular aura aboutChristinaSnuggly1 has a spectacular aura about
 ChristinaSnuggly1 is offline Status: Offline

One piece of advice if you want a better shot at seeing the item fast and getting a better time (and more bear bills!) is to play this game on a non-crowded server. Trying to spot a banana peel in the middle of Town Square on Bear Boulevard on a Saturday tends to lose you a lot of time.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

Great information, thank you! The most bear bills I've ever gotten is about 128, I think..
Old 06-03-2008, 12:39 AM
TrishaDecembear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TrishaDecembear

TrishaDecembear has a spectacular aura aboutTrishaDecembear has a spectacular aura about
 TrishaDecembear is offline Status: Offline

NIce guide!

I've managed to pull this one off with 2 minutes left on the clock - that got me close to 150 BB.

I use the pull-up map to get from place to place and concentrate on completing the Friendship Forest segment first. Try to remember to turn off your trading ablity - I had a trade request come through that I had to turn down before I could actually pick up my piece of trash.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:44 PM
ConcreteAngel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CiCiGoofy

ConcreteAngel has a spectacular aura aboutConcreteAngel has a spectacular aura about
 ConcreteAngel is offline Status: Offline
Default Scavenger Hunt Help Please

I use to find all 10 items in the Scavenger hunt before the changes were made. (no longer Beta). Now all I can find is 9. Once, I did find 10 and got 135 credits. Now I can only find 9 for 45 credits. Can someone please help me? Ahhhh!!! Tropical Storm Fay is beating down on us and will all night. :O(
Rock ON!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:07 AM
addball1516
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AddieBallerina15

addball1516 has a spectacular aura aboutaddball1516 has a spectacular aura about
 addball1516 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ConcreteAngel
I use to find all 10 items in the Scavenger hunt before the changes were made. (no longer Beta). Now all I can find is 9. Once, I did find 10 and got 135 credits. Now I can only find 9 for 45 credits. Can someone please help me? Ahhhh!!! Tropical Storm Fay is beating down on us and will all night. :O(
Rock ON!!!
"Credits", in the scavenger hunt you mean bearbills, or mostly know as bb in babv. I haven't tried it after they took out beta. Maybe they changed the location of an item or it is simply blocked by an item,
which can't make you click it. If it is blocked, you'll have to wait until babv removes the item where the item you are looking for is.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:15 PM
dotcuddles1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: dotcuddles1

dotcuddles1 is on a distinguished road
 dotcuddles1 is offline Status: Offline

you must be missing something i just did it and got 106 bb. The friendship forest park is different than the paw park check both. Good luck.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
GamerBryan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BryanZippy49

GamerBryan is on a distinguished road
 GamerBryan is offline Status: Offline

THANKS! this really is a big help!
Old 11-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Flablo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Gingermay1

Flablo is on a distinguished road
 Flablo is offline Status: Offline
Default Theres none at the farm.

I checked the farm about 500 times, I had gotten everywhere else, theres none at the farm. sorry to disappoint.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:05 PM
angelalohabear208
Polar Bear
BABV Name: angelalohabear208

angelalohabear208 is on a distinguished road
 angelalohabear208 is offline Status: Offline

that is little money for all that work
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT