BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2008, 11:42 PM
twinbearD
Polar Bear
BABV Name: emybear86

twinbearD is on a distinguished road
 twinbearD is offline Status: Offline
Red face Unanswered: Not a FAQ

When I click on newsflash (the indicator said there were two) all I get is a list of messages and no news. What am I doing wrong? I also am told I have limited access to the blog - how do I find out what I am limited to and how to get more information? Thanks!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:46 PM
AmyFriendship1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AmyFriendship1

AmyFriendship1 is on a distinguished road
 AmyFriendship1 is offline Status: Offline

If this is your first post, then you can't access the trading post, but you should be able to go everywhere else. (You need fifty posts to gain access to Trading post) What do you mean by 'All you get is a list of messages and no news?' Do you mean the link takes you to your private message list?

Last edited by Freya; 08-24-2008 at 05:15 AM..
Old 08-24-2008, 05:23 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by twinbearD
When I click on newsflash (the indicator said there were two) all I get is a list of messages and no news. What am I doing wrong? I also am told I have limited access to the blog - how do I find out what I am limited to and how to get more information? Thanks!
Hi there, If you click on the words 'Newsflash!' you should see a whole list of threads. Find one that interests you, click on it and start reading through it. When it said there were 2 that probably meant 2 viewing because there is much more there.

Your only limitations right now are editing your own posts, searching, visitor messages and writing pms. These were implemented to prevent spamming. As soon as you have 10 posts you will automatically be promoted from a Knut to a Polar Bear and you will have all of those privileges. (Knut is the name of the new baby Polar Bear at the Berlin Zoo).

You can get one post by introducing yourself in the Aloha section.

Please don't hesitate to post here if you have any other questions!

Welcome to BuildabearvilleBLOG
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT