BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events > Past Special Events > 2011 Happy Heart Summer Camp! > Cookie Dough Team

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 12:53 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline
Default 2009 BLUE Team Thread - UPDATE POST 1 - all Blue team members must read!

This is the Blue Team thread.

No chatting in another Team's thread.
No arguing or fighting.
The next person to post that they are bored can find another section of the forum to enjoy for 3 days.

Some of you may have noticed that your post count went down, or that the thread suddenly got a lot shorter.

This thread is for CHH Blue Team business only.

It is not a personal chat thread.

Spam posts (YAY!, Hi, Bye, etc.) have been and will be deleted.

No saying hi, bye, brb, I'm making this, do you like this, what's the score, etc.

Think of it this way - before you post - will your post HELP anyone on your team - will it provide any information that the team needs (meeting spot, scores, tips for games, etc.)?

If not.... don't post it.

When meeting info gets buried by 10 "I'm coming" posts, newcomers have to ask repeatedly where the meeting is because the original post is a page or two back.

And in the process, other important posts get buried.

Then someone feels ignored, and gets upset, and the thread gets closed... and no one wants that.

So no more chatter - just information that needs to be passed on.

Use this thread to plan meetings, discuss games, strategies, etc. If you want to chit-chat, take it to the DCT.

DO NOT post about finding Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, etc. That belongs on the Special Guests thread for all of BI to see.

Absolutely NO trade talk in this thread. That includes gifting items, asking for items, and borrowing items.

The other team is not "the enemy" and should not be ignored. If I see another post like that, the author and anyone participating in the discussion will find themselves on an extended 'vacation' from BI.

Those members on the Red team are your friends and deserve your respect for the duration of Camp Happy Heart.

Do not make chants or slogans that are put-downs, taunts or rude in any way towards them.

If you see any of this behavior and do not report it, you are just as guilty as the person who posted it. Use the flag button (little red circle with a ! in it).

DO NOT argue with a team-mate who is breaking the rules, or threaten to report them. JUST DO IT! (LOL, Nike slogan).

No parties, no contests. If you want to have a party, it must be in the pawty section of the forum and can not exclude anyone, regardless of what team they are on. Contests must be approved by JessBearHug and posted in the Contests section of the forum.

NO UNIFORMS. Do not even mention it again.

Do not boss your team-mates around.

Failure to follow the rules will earn you a 1 day "vacation" from BI.

Instead of worrying about how the other team is doing, or about winning, why not focus on working as a team, earning points, and having fun?

Click the image to open in full size.

Motto/Chant: When we have team spirit we will always win friendship.

Mascot: Blue Cuddly Teddy Bear

Blue's official dance routine:
x2 Cheerleader
x2 Bunny Dance
x4 Dance
x2 Dance Kick

Please remember that there are bound to be glitches throughout this entire camp month. Scores will go up. Scores will go down.

We expect to see good sportsmanship from EVERYONE!!!

The red team has asked for images to use to make a camp album. If you would like to share some of your camp pictures, please put them together in one post or an album and VM pandyma618 the link. Thanks

Last edited by pandyma618; 07-01-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
KerryWishes6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KerryWishes6

KerryWishes6 is on a distinguished road
 KerryWishes6 is offline Status: Offline

Go Blue! Who else is in the blue team?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:31 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

This is my team
Old 07-01-2009, 08:41 AM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart1972

AbbieAllHeart is on a distinguished road
 AbbieAllHeart is offline Status: Offline

Yay!!! Go Blue! I'm so lucky, blue is my favorite color(: Anyways Go Blue!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:43 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

I am on blue team! Go team!! WE can do it.
Please everyone try your best to do all the games.
I am not good at kick it quick but I will try try try!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:43 AM
bittyluvsaero
Polar Bear
BABV Name: brittanycheer145

bittyluvsaero is on a distinguished road
 bittyluvsaero is offline Status: Offline
Default Let's go blue!!

if you are on beary blue team good job we are in the lead the score is
blue : 100
red : 25
so keep doing your activities and we will make progress my BABV name is brittanycheer145
tell everyone yours so we can know who all is on r team and the shirt it SOOO CCUTE !!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:49 AM
KerryWishes6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KerryWishes6

KerryWishes6 is on a distinguished road
 KerryWishes6 is offline Status: Offline

Kick it quick is really hard but I'll do my best. Good luck everyone!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:52 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Me Neither i heard on a htread that we are winning
Old 07-01-2009, 08:56 AM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart1972

AbbieAllHeart is on a distinguished road
 AbbieAllHeart is offline Status: Offline

Well the last time I saw it, it was blue 100 red 50.But

Yeah last time I heard it, it was blue:100 red:50 but I'm not sure right now
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 AM
AndreaAdventureBear122
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AndreaAdventureBear122

AndreaAdventureBear122 is on a distinguished road
 AndreaAdventureBear122 is offline Status: Offline

i am in blue team and have 2 user on this team
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
*we can win!, beary blue team!, bella goes for blue :), bloo, bloooooo!, blue can do!, blue is gonna win-toastie, blue put ur mind 2 it!, blue team bloo team haha, camp happy heart, come on blu! -byninthpear, flappy, go beary blue! -katlin, go blooooooooooooooo!, go blue team!, go blue!!, go blue!!! -jay, go team blue:), jay ♥'s blue!, no hello or goodbye, scoodi <3 team spirit!, smiley says go blue!, we can win!, yes we can!, you can do it blue!