BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2009, 02:50 PM
pink&purplegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lucyballerina30 - Call me Lucy

pink&purplegirl will become famous soon enoughpink&purplegirl will become famous soon enough
 pink&purplegirl is offline Status: Offline
Default bi idea

first, sorry if this is in the wrong place, i didn't really know where to post it

i was thinking that in the clubs section, there could be a list of club ideas, that people who already have a club have thought of, like i would think a selena club, dog club, and demi club ( and a few more ) i think that would also help people who want to do a club, but can't think of a club to do

what does everyone think of this idea?
Old 07-04-2009, 02:51 PM
KatherineBalletSlippers2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KatherineBalletSlippers2

KatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura aboutKatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura aboutKatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura about
 KatherineBalletSlippers2 is offline Status: Offline

We are making an directory but don'tr you post ideas in your club thread for your club thread?
Old 07-04-2009, 02:56 PM
pink&purplegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lucyballerina30 - Call me Lucy

pink&purplegirl will become famous soon enoughpink&purplegirl will become famous soon enough
 pink&purplegirl is offline Status: Offline

sorry but i don't understand what you are saying on the last part, and also this would not be a direcrtory of clubs that are already made, it would be a dircetory, that people who already have a club, would like to do a different, but can't as they already have one, like i would like to do a dog one, but i can't because i already have a club
Old 07-04-2009, 02:58 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

The Directory of Clubs is at:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=36350

If a member wants to have a club, they should come up with their own idea. There is no reason for a thread on club ideas. If they feel strongly enough about something, they will already have their own idea.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT