BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM
abel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbelHiker

abel is on a distinguished road
 abel is offline Status: Offline
Default Beariffic Burger Issues

Is anyone else having a bad time with the burger game? I flip them on time and click on them when the green "done" thing appears, but they usually don't move and just burn up. When they do move, it does not appear as a credit, and I always end the game with 0 burgers. UGH
Old 07-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Stefanosmooth
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Stefanosmooth

Stefanosmooth is on a distinguished road
 Stefanosmooth is offline Status: Offline

You do flip the burgers once when the red arrow shows and then click again when they are done (green arrow). They will then move to the plate. You have to take time away from the other burgers to click the cooked burgers on the plate in order to finish dressing the burger. Remember to click the burgers, weather you are just flipping or moving to the plate, buy the third blink of the arrow. You are being timed!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:15 PM
ArielPurrincess63
Sage Bear

ArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really niceArielPurrincess63 is just really nice
 ArielPurrincess63 is offline Status: Offline

When they go to your plate, you have to click them as they appear so that you get points for them.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:17 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

Ariel is right. Because it's just a patty on the plate. But when you click on them (when they're on the plate) it puts the bun on it.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

I Dont Even Play The Games on Babv Only For My team

Rockin Red
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

That happened to me at first. I was just cliking burgers but didn't know that you have to click them AGAIN when they are on the plate. You have to do it fast and click on them on the plate when the burgers on the grill are cooing and not having the green or red circle on it.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:32 PM
LorenaLoveable11
Polar Bear

LorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to behold
 LorenaLoveable11 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

That's Weird it Hasn't Happened to Me?
Maybe it is Just a Glitch, Try to Logg Off the Den & Go to a New One.

Ohh Yeah! When They Are on Your Buns, Click on Them So It Gets
Credited, That's it Why it Always Marks Zero.

Last edited by LorenaLoveable11; 07-09-2009 at 02:37 PM..
Old 07-09-2009, 02:59 PM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

okay , well when you play that game you flip them win the brown ^ arrow comes up and when it says okay you click it then it goes to the plate and on the plate you click it to make a hamburger , you have to be fast ! Good Luck .
Old 07-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Umm, your supposed to click the burgers on the plate, then you will have space for the other ready burgers. Hope I helped.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:36 PM
RandaPandaPandaBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MirandaBalletBear3

RandaPandaPandaBear will become famous soon enough
 RandaPandaPandaBear is offline Status: Offline

when the up arrow appears, click on the burger to flip it over
when it says "ok" in green, you have to click it quickly and it will go on the plate
then you click on the burger on the plate and it makes a burger
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT