BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2008, 06:32 AM
bsgirl0722
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CamiJoyful1

bsgirl0722 is on a distinguished road
 bsgirl0722 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow Unanswered: Getting Pics from BABV using a laptop!

Hey all.. I wanted to post this cause I was confused when I first tried to do it.. but now I got the hang of it!

If you are trying to get pics of you around BABV and you have a laptop.. you might find it challenging at first to figure out what buttons to use (if you don't have a print screen button). If you don't have a "Print Screen" Button, use this combination:
FN+Insert (at the same time)

When you do that, Open "Paint" then go to edit and click on paste. Crop the photos to whatever you want to show, then save it so you can upload it to photo bucket or which ever photo upload service you use.

(I use photo bucket cause I find it easy to upload photos and registration is pretty easy to get through.)

Once you have uploaded it, you copy the codes you want to use and then paste it to the appropriate box on here.

If you are still confused after reading this, feel free to ask me questions and I will try to help as much as I can.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:44 AM
reeceultracool2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: reeceultracool2

reeceultracool2 has disabled reputation
 reeceultracool2 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Laptop

I had that too! Thankfully my laptop button has the [prt sc] inside of the function box on the insert key or I would have been lost...I use Image-Shack and I only post the links cuz otherwise my pictures would take up my whole post.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:29 AM
sarahbear371
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: sarahbear371

sarahbear371 will become famous soon enough
 sarahbear371 is offline Status: Offline

LOL yes. When I post pics they are HUGE! If you use Image Shack, you have to pick a link to use and I found it really confusing because there are about a hundred links to choose from!(I'm exaggerating! ) Image Shack users: Copy and past the link that is in the biggest box that is used for forums (it says "Forums:") to post a picture that has no link;just the picture itself like you copied and pasted it right into your post.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:37 AM
reeceultracool2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: reeceultracool2

reeceultracool2 has disabled reputation
 reeceultracool2 is offline Status: Offline
Smile actually...

I use the one way at the bottom that says...'link directly to image' that way I don't need to make it smaller.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:02 PM
StarofStars
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DianaShiningStar

StarofStars is on a distinguished road
 StarofStars is offline Status: Offline
Default help

how do i find out if i have image shack or the photo bucket

These are sites that you must go to and create an account to use. Once you have an account created, you can upload photos from your computer. You just need to pick which site you would like to use the best. Both are free, but you will need to make an account to use them.
http://photobucket.com/
http://imageshack.us/

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-03-2008 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: answering question. Faith
Old 06-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Tessa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TessaPopstar3

Tessa is on a distinguished road
 Tessa is offline Status: Offline

Those are just 2 of the sites you can pick to upload you photos.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

I never knew you could get screenies on laptops! Thank you so much for telling us!
Old 08-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Babv#1Fan!
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart1238/A'bee

Babv#1Fan! is on a distinguished road
 Babv#1Fan! is offline Status: Offline

OMG i never knew that!!!!!!! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you saved my life!!!!! (LOL) well i said that cause i have been begging my mom to download a screen shot so she has been mad. so you don't wanna know when my mom gets mad. but i get used to it. in my years of life. so still you saved my life!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:55 PM
MandyMoonBeam8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MandyMoonBeam8

MandyMoonBeam8 is on a distinguished road
 MandyMoonBeam8 is offline Status: Offline
Default Taking Screen Shots

How do I take pictures on BABV when I'm playing? I can only figure out how to use the pics from the pic booth and those are too boring for me!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:59 PM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline

There should be a button on your keyboard labeled PrintScr/SysRq. When you press that button, it copies a picture of your screen exactly as it appears to the clipboard. You then have to paste it into your photo editing program and edit the picture to the correct size. Then upload the way you usually do.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
confused, help me!, huh, i need help, keyboard.help!!!, screenshot problems!!, screenshots