BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2009, 02:59 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default Day 2 - BI Contest Question Begins - Updated

Day 2 Question:

Name 5 pieces of personal information you can share, and 5 that you may not share (generalities, not specifics).

---------------------------------------------------

BI is having a Scavenger Hunt!!

Each day, for four days, 5 teacups will be hidden in the forum. (You'll recognize them when you see them - trust me ).

They will be hidden in the first post of any thread that is on the first page of any section in the forum. Don't forget to check announcements and notices, too. Threads can be open or closed. They will all be created by a staff person though.

*hint* Read ALL of the forum rules carefully - this will help you with the daily questions

Saturday, July 11th, round begins at 3 PM ET, ends at 2 PM ET on July 12th.

Time Zone Conversion Chart

The first member to correctly identify the locations of all 5 teacups AND answer the question correctly will receive their choice of boutique item(s) valued at 2 credits. You may only win the credit prize once.

To enter, PM pandyma618 with the locations of the teacups and answer to the question. The daily question can be found above.

Locations must contain:
the thread title,
link to the thread,
and post number.

DO NOT post locations of the teacups on this thread.

You may only enter once per day. If you send more than one PM, all of your entries will be disqualified.

Do not PM or VM me questions. Use this thread.

Entries must be received by 2PM (one hour before the next round begins).

Cheaters will be disqualified and may be given a 'vacation' from BI for up to 3 days per offense.

Grand Prize: A BABV Scavenger Hunt Map Code.

All participants with correct locations and answers to the daily question are automatically entered in the drawing. If you participate each day, you will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing 4 times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have more than one BI account, you will be disqualified from the contest.
You may contact JessBearHug immediately to have any additional accounts removed so that you may participate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please make sure you look at the Original contest thread for any help you need. All questions have been answered there.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=39376

Good luck everyone!!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:00 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

Cool me is on the hunt >;]
Old 07-11-2009, 03:01 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by frenchtoast
Cool me is on the hunt >;]
Good luck!!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Hannah73
Banned
BABV Name: HannahHeart377

Hannah73 is on a distinguished road
 Hannah73 is offline Status: Offline

i'm on the hunt! =]
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

Ok I am serching!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Okie :] This is fun!! ^_^ Thanks for having this contest!!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:06 PM
caitlinallheart64
Polar Bear
BABV Name: caitlinallheart64

caitlinallheart64 is on a distinguished road
 caitlinallheart64 is offline Status: Offline

me too can i ?
Old 07-11-2009, 03:13 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I found one.

This is fun!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:16 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

This is fun!!!!! I was originaly doing the first hunt, but my power went out.
I found two so far
Old 07-11-2009, 03:17 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

The contest is open to all BI members.

Good luck everyone.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT