BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2009, 01:11 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline
Default money math miracle

Looking for BBs? Lots of good ideas have been posted by others including this one: sell back your extra fountain prizes for 25BBs. But did you know???You get 25 bbs for each one you sell back. There are 14 prizes this month. 31 days-14prizes=17 extra prizes x 25bbs=425BBs and all you have to do is log in every day and play the fountain! No work involved. If you're willing to take more time, you can fish and win prizes. If you keep at it long enough you will always get one. That's 31 extra for for another 775 and then you would have 1200bbs. I've read that the Photo Safari game also has fountain prizes. I've never gotten one, but if that is true, there's another 775 and you'll have 1975bbs. And remember, if someone offers a fountain prize to round out a trade, that's another 25bbs. Those little bills can really add up!
Old 07-18-2009, 01:21 PM
gemini52595
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BabyGemini82

gemini52595 is on a distinguished road
 gemini52595 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for all that, i can see you worked really hard to give us that information and i want to thank you for it.
when i was playing photo safari there was a green chair, it was camoflagoued (idk how to spell) and when i finished the game i got the chair! so keep on the look out for fountain items, they could be hiding, and btw i dont think they count as a photo so dont worry even if you take a picture of it, the photo will not count but you will still get the prize
Old 07-18-2009, 01:24 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

pawsome! thanx fur posting!
Old 07-18-2009, 01:24 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by gemini52595
thanks for all that, i can see you worked really hard to give us that information and i want to thank you for it.
when i was playing photo safari there was a green chair, it was camoflagoued (idk how to spell) and when i finished the game i got the chair! so keep on the look out for fountain items, they could be hiding, and btw i dont think they count as a photo so dont worry even if you take a picture of it, the photo will not count but you will still get the prize
Thanks for verifying. I really don't care much for photo game, so I don't play it much, which is probably why I've never gotten one there! And I forgot: while fishing and taking photos, you're also earning even moreBBs!

Last edited by BobbyOBeary1; 07-18-2009 at 01:41 PM..
Old 07-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Miss.Piggy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SabrinaAdventureBear381

Miss.Piggy will become famous soon enoughMiss.Piggy will become famous soon enough
 Miss.Piggy is offline Status: Offline

thanks for the information.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the info & tips!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 PM
estherapril
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Estherapril

estherapril will become famous soon enough
 estherapril is offline Status: Offline

Really helpful this can help the people who really need bb to spend and get some extra cash thanks! I am rating this thread!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
JessieLuckyBear13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessieLuckyBear13 (lucky)

JessieLuckyBear13 is on a distinguished road
 JessieLuckyBear13 is offline Status: Offline

Where do you go to do this? It didn't work for me.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:47 PM
destinygirlsrule6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: destinygirlsrule6

destinygirlsrule6 is on a distinguished road
 destinygirlsrule6 is offline Status: Offline

good info thanks for sharing
Old 07-21-2009, 03:10 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by JessieLuckyBear13
Where do you go to do this? It didn't work for me.
If you look at your items in your inventory, they all have a value. Fountain Prizes are 50 (just started in June, older prizes have no value) When you enter any of the stores, you have an option to sell. Just click the word sell and move your items. You only get half of the value when you sell something.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT