BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2009, 09:51 PM
B-bearfan
Polar Bear

B-bearfan is on a distinguished road
 B-bearfan is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Scavenger Hunt Map Question

I ordered the owl online for my daughter in July. We got the owl with the scavenger hunt packet a few days into August and she logged in the code which said "code has been used". No problem we called bab and the lady took the code and said she was giving it to the programing department and would call back in a few days. When she didn't call back I called back and she remembered talking to me and looked up my info. She said the code was now good. By that time my girls had played with the map and lost it so I asked the lady and she had my code where she had wrote it down and passed it along. Great, but I didn't think about it till this evening when we went to log the code in (haven't logged it in yet till I know) but do we need the actual map to do the scavenger hunt or is it just a "decorative" item. What do I do since we don't have the map? I'm sure they won't send us a new map because the maps have the actual codes on them and that would mean they have to give us an extra code. Help!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:58 PM
kittykatkm
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katfuzzybear1

kittykatkm will become famous soon enoughkittykatkm will become famous soon enough
 kittykatkm is offline Status: Offline

You don't need the map, you really don't need it except to count which items you have found/need to find.

Which is option, you don't need to do it. So as you said it's a decorative item. ^w^

Last edited by kittykatkm; 08-09-2009 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: added more
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT