BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2009, 11:22 AM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline
Default Is it awesome being a CyBearGuide?

I just wanted to know this: Is it awesome being a CyBearGuide? Or is it hard?
I think it seems fun being a CyBearGuide!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Abbe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbeAdorable 932

Abbe is on a distinguished road
 Abbe is offline Status: Offline

Yeah! I think so too! But I think sometimes its hard.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:47 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Yes Sky, it's fun being a Cybearguide! I enjoy what i do, and i love helping out other people. I wont deny, it gets a bit stressful sometimes, but knowing you've helped someone in need, makes it all worth it.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
Yes Sky, it's fun being a Cybearguide! I enjoy what i do, and i love helping out other people. I wont deny, it gets a bit stressful sometimes, but knowing you've helped someone in need, makes it all worth it.
Cool!
Old 07-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Zoeyluv2shop1037
Polar Bear

Zoeyluv2shop1037 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyluv2shop1037 is offline Status: Offline

are you a kid or a grownup? Can we become cybearguides and if we can how?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:28 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

zoey....i dont think that question is allowed, i mean, i dont think you can tell your age, but age group isnt much better.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:45 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by olops
zoey....i dont think that question is allowed, i mean, i dont think you can tell your age, but age group isnt much better.

Yes, in this case, she is not asking a specific age. She just wants to know if they need to be an adult to be a CyBearGuide.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:48 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Wow i think it's super fun to be a cybearguide
Old 07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

I know that cybearguides really help to make the internet safe for us and I love that the cybearguides will actually hang out and play games with us.
Do cybearguides do a lot of program writing for games and stuff?
I was just curious what a day in the life of a cybearguide consists of?
Do you have to log in so many hours dedicated to writing computer programs and stuff like that? I know it must take a lot of work to keep bearville site up and running and . I was just curious cause I bet you have a lot of resposibilities being a cybear guide besides when we actually get to see you, talk to you, and play games with you in bearville.

So I wanted to thank all the cybearguides for all the wonderful things you do for us in bearville!
Have a pawsome day cybearguides!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:05 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

That's so pawsome! By the way, thanks for helping BABV be a better, safer place! I'm sure it is stressful but I know you guys can do the job!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT