BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2009, 01:51 AM
Torigirlsrock12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ToriGirlsRock12

Torigirlsrock12 is on a distinguished road
 Torigirlsrock12 is offline Status: Offline

It happens to me when I click a den before another load thing comes up. You probably have NO IDEA what I'm talking about but hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:44 AM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline

This Happens To Me Every Time I Go To My Cub Condo Or Visit The Bear Boutique Store!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
KirstenCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: KirstenCyBearGuide

KirstenCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 KirstenCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We apologize for this difficulty you are experiencing. There are a few things you might want to try to speed things up a bit

1) Make sure there are no other programs or downloads running in the background while you are playing Build-A-Bearville. This makes your computer work double-time, thus making it run slow.

2) Sometimes things run slowly when a den is beary busy. For example, Friday afternoon is a popular time to log in to Build-A-Bearville. You might find that the game runs slowly then. Log in again, and this time, try clicking on a den that isn't quite as full of Guests as the others.

3) Check your computer for any signs of a virus or a spyware. You might want to ask help from your parents or guardian upon doing this.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:57 PM
Shelbysummer12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Shelbysummer12

Shelbysummer12 is on a distinguished road
 Shelbysummer12 is offline Status: Offline

That happened to me today when I logged on
Old 07-31-2009, 01:06 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

That happens to me too whenever its time to accept the trade the black screen of death comes up and i wait wait and wait and then i have to log back in

View Post Originally Posted by Torigirlsrock12
It happens to me when I click a den before another load thing comes up. You probably have NO IDEA what I'm talking about but hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what your talking whenever the first loading comes your logging on then the screen of death comes so you log back in and wait for the second loading thing and it works
Old 07-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Zoeyluv2shop1037
Polar Bear

Zoeyluv2shop1037 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyluv2shop1037 is offline Status: Offline

Sometimes it loads back. Wait a while before you restart everything. By the way I emailed maxine and she said we're getting safe open chat back. YAY!
Old 07-31-2009, 01:38 PM
jazzy[jasmineflower105]
Trading Teddy

jazzy[jasmineflower105] is on a distinguished road
 jazzy[jasmineflower105] is offline Status: Offline

That happens to me whenever i want to go somewhere. i usually ait, and if i wait more than 10 minutes, i cick the url and put enter again, and sign back in.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Chickie1998210
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelDivabear1

Chickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura about
 Chickie1998210 is offline Status: Offline

It is so annoying! I have it not load at all! Like, it will say "Counting Bear Bills" and it will keep saying that and never load!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:11 PM
DemiPointe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBalletBear/AlessandraSB

DemiPointe is on a distinguished road
 DemiPointe is offline Status: Offline

I have the same issues. Right when it's my turn to pick what I want in trades the BSOD shows up and I have to log out and log back in. Or i'm going into a server and the BSOD shows up again. It happens all the time, I closed other web browsers and I know for a fact my computer is not infected since once a week I do a virus/spy-ware scan.
Curse you Black Screen Of Death! xD
Old 08-01-2009, 10:23 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by nikkipurrincess28
I waited for about an HOUR because BABV wwouldn't load and the black screen came I waited and waited but it still didn't come (
The trick to logging in and avoiding the black screen is this:
click on a country ( any country)
Do not click a den yet!!
Wait ten seconds or until you see the spinning hour glass appear
Once the spinning hour glass disa ppears then click the den to enter bearville
I have been doing that for two months and it works every time!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT