BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
min49
Polar Bear
BABV Name: abehug3

min49 is on a distinguished road
 min49 is offline Status: Offline
Default Maxine Clarck's condo.

What's so special about it. Really. There's no games there and you can't go upstairs.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Belleadorable
Banned
BABV Name: belleadorable287

Belleadorable is on a distinguished road
 Belleadorable is offline Status: Offline

I might not special for you, but for a lot of kids it is. Maxine gave us the opportunity to decorate her house, and I think we had fun doing this. You don't know if BABW staff will do some future updates there.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:23 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

I found it cool when we could decorate it. It's neat how one membear got to design the whole thing!

I think there should be a new person decorating it each week though. But that's IMO. (in my opinion)
Old 07-30-2009, 10:24 PM
BrandonSeaShell6
Trading Teddy

BrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to all
 BrandonSeaShell6 is offline Status: Offline

I think it's special because it's where Maxine lives!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:25 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

It was really a great new house cause when it was designed all of the citezens of bearville were in a decorating contest and everyone got to vote for the design and the winner got a great prize and all of us that made designs got a prize for making a design and decorating it.
Plus it is a great place to look for Maxine when she is on and you are trying to find her to get that months prize!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:41 PM
TersaFriendly5!
Banned
BABV Name: TeresaFriendly5 ♥☻

TersaFriendly5! is on a distinguished road
 TersaFriendly5! is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrandonSeaShell6
I think it's special because it's where Maxine lives!

LOL!! yeah! i think its the most special house (cub condo) there is!! after all the ONE AND ONLE maxie clark lives there...well her character anyway!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:03 AM
oakforest1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelodySeashell6

oakforest1 is on a distinguished road
 oakforest1 is offline Status: Offline

I think it is AWESOME because we got to decorate it and because DUH it is where she lives!!!
although we should be able to go upstairs and when the contest was there we should have decorated it!!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:47 AM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
I found it cool when we could decorate it. It's neat how one membear got to design the whole thing!

I think there should be a new person decorating it each week though. But that's IMO. (in my opinion)

Well I Think Thats Kinda Mean Beacause EviePaw Is On BI & She Might See what You Just Wrote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Chickie1998210
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelDivabear1

Chickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura about
 Chickie1998210 is offline Status: Offline

"I found it cool when we could decorate it. It's neat how one membear got to design the whole thing!"

"I think there should be a new person decorating it each week though. But that's IMO. (in my opinion)"

View Post Originally Posted by Elsbels1999
Well I Think Thats Kinda Mean Beacause EviePaw Is On BI & She Might See what You Just Wrote
Elsbels is right. You might hurt her feelings! I think it is a great Cub Condo! Keep on decorating the way you do EviePaw!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT