BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2009, 05:03 PM
wwe4ever
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AjayBlue54 JCBG; AjayLuvBug

wwe4ever is on a distinguished road
 wwe4ever is offline Status: Offline

Last one I got was around Valentines Days! When the Hearts Monkey came out! I wish that everyone could get the catalog at the sametime. Randomly I get emails with codes and stuff but idk... Hopefully this age out unanswerd question will be answered soon.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:50 PM
babvfan
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlyssaCuddlyCub30

babvfan is on a distinguished road
 babvfan is offline Status: Offline

I havent gotten an email since OCOTOBEAR! I got the catalog yesterday that gives you a code for a locker but I did miss some over the past few months..
Old 08-05-2009, 07:29 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

I am also curious as to how they pick who gets the email promotions and codes. I have been a stuff fur stuff member for over a year and we shop every month at babw and Ihave never gotten the email promotions and codes and
I have signed up again and again so i do not know what to do to be able to receive them??
Old 08-05-2009, 07:44 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

I'm curious too. I used to always get them and then they dont send thm to me anymore. :/
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

I'm a Stuff Fur Stuff Club member ever since it was available. I just recently got a catolog yesterday. This year I've only recieved two. And one somewhere between July and December. I wonder why though. Aren't we supposed to receive more than two a year? So, I do wonder why other people get more. And I'm not recieving any E-Mails.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 PM
GabbieNiftyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: gαввíєníftчвєαr

GabbieNiftyBear is on a distinguished road
 GabbieNiftyBear is offline Status: Offline

i never got them since like december like what happenes i thought i was the only one i still didnt get nothing been a stuff fur stuff member for a year or so whats going on?!!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:07 PM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

i know , i haven't got anthing yet this year i think .
Old 08-06-2009, 10:18 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I never recieved the email with the credit, I got the one for the LHP banner, but that's the last thing I got from their, also, Only my two sisters got coupons on their B-Days. I didn't.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:01 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by alicefan23
Ok this is a question a ton of us have been asking so i am gonna post it.
Why don't some of us get things in the mail any more? I stopped getting them when the new year came around. So why don't we get things in the mail any more?
We don’t always send mailers to everyone in our database. But if you sign up for our Stuff Fur Stuff program, we will be sure to send you emails - especially the ones that have codes in them.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:01 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

well i am a stuff fur stuff member or my mom is at least
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT