BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2009, 01:55 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
We don’t always send mailers to everyone in our database. But if you sign up for our Stuff Fur Stuff program, we will be sure to send you emails - especially the ones that have codes in them.

I am a Stuff fur Stuff member and I just checked all my emails and I didn't have any codes. Another member said she received the locker code in an email.

Is there a system that they use to determine who gets the emails and who doesn't?

Is there someone to contact to find out about this?

Thanks so much for your help.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Same here, I am a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear and I never got the 1 credit mail, I got the Love. Hugs. Peace Banner though, I'm hoping to get the opened locker.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
StephanieFurbulous34
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaFunLovin10

StephanieFurbulous34 will become famous soon enough
 StephanieFurbulous34 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Jess. I am not sure if it is MY personal e-mail, but my mom signed us up for the Stuff-fur-Stuff program, and we don't recieve the codes. We do, however, get the 10 dollars off from getting i think it's 100 Stuff-fur-stuff points. I do not get any of these codes, and whenever there is a code, my mom will tell us about it, she never hides these things frm me or my sister. If it's a survey, she shows us, but, the only time we get mail now for ANYTHING from BABW is the 10 dollar off coupons. So, I am also wondering the same thing, I have also quit getting mail from them.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:36 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I'm also a Stuff-Fur-Stuff membear and haven't recieved anything
Old 08-07-2009, 01:21 AM
nikkipurrincess28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^ Look up!!! :D ^

nikkipurrincess28 is on a distinguished road
 nikkipurrincess28 is offline Status: Offline

I'm having the same problem. I am a Stuff-Fur-Stuff membear for almost a year and I only got two things in the mail for about 12 months and I checked the email thing and I signed up like in the beginning of the year but I never got one email so I contacted them and I asked if the records thing still has me and they said that I already signed up but I never got anything even after they told me that I signed up
Old 08-07-2009, 10:50 AM
8eve2000
Polar Bear
BABV Name: sabrinaballerina39

8eve2000 is on a distinguished road
 8eve2000 is offline Status: Offline

I am also a stuff fur stuff member, but I havn't recieved anything in the mail since Valentine's. I only get my SFS certificate by e-mail. I didn't get the 1credit code or the locker code. I know I am signed up to receive things, but never get them. My Birthday is this month and I did get an e-mail saying that I get extra SFS points this month. I would like to get the catologs too, please.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:14 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't gotten a catalog since June I think ... But I guess that's not too bad
Old 08-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Jonas Brothers
Polar Bear

Jonas Brothers is on a distinguished road
 Jonas Brothers is offline Status: Offline

me too i don't get them anymore either
Old 08-07-2009, 04:23 PM
twilightwinter
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alliewinter25

twilightwinter is on a distinguished road
 twilightwinter is offline Status: Offline

i havent gotten any either the last time i got some where during christmas(i think)
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 PM
shaunnahappyheart
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shaunnahappyheart

shaunnahappyheart is on a distinguished road
 shaunnahappyheart is offline Status: Offline

I thought it was just me...I am a SFS member and am sighned up for email too and havent recieved a catalog since February I think..and I only got one email code..for the Love Hugs Peace banner. I am hoping this thread will help fix this problem. These items are important to all of us...for we love Buildabear Workshop and Buildabearville!! Help us Cyberguides!!! LOL thanks
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT