BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2008, 11:56 AM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline
Default hello kitty question unrelated to buildabearville but will help me decide

Anyway I really like hello kitty because she is cute.However I'm wondering if there is some hidden meaning to hello kitty and the reason why everyone likes her other than just she is cute. Like does everyone like watching hello kitty videos so that is why people think she is cute so they like everything hello kitty? Depending on what you guys say that will help me decide if i want to get hello kitty at my local buildabear.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:34 PM
kelleysunshine
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelleySunshine

kelleysunshine will become famous soon enough
 kelleysunshine is offline Status: Offline
Smile

I can only speak for myself when I say that I like Hello Kitty because I think she is adorable. I have always liked HK stuff. I never have really watched HK videos or anything. I have just always been a collector of HK stuff. It's just cute to me!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:02 AM
nicholeballerina12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicholeballerina12

nicholeballerina12 is on a distinguished road
 nicholeballerina12 is offline Status: Offline

I have always liked hello kitty. Never seen her videos though. I have saw some trailers, but I really haven't liked them very much. I guess I like her, because she is so cute and since there are so many things with Hello Kitty logo (everything you can imagine comes in Hello Kitty brand, I have even saw dust masks with her!) I guess that really amazes me besides I love Hello Kitty. I also think that the biggest worldwide logo of all times is Hello Kitty, so this is like epidemic. If everybody loves it..., then, everybody will love it!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:05 AM
CandyClouds
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CandyClouds

CandyClouds is on a distinguished road
 CandyClouds is offline Status: Offline

I have a mini hello kitty house! Its very tine, and the figurines are about 2 centimeters tall!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:10 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CandyClouds
I have a mini hello kitty house! Its very tine, and the figurines are about 2 centimeters tall!
so do i
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM
carlbear11
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Carlbear11

carlbear11 has disabled reputation
 carlbear11 is offline Status: Offline

I want a mini hello kitty house!!!! thats so cute!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

I have a Hello Kitty flash drive that I use at work! I hide it in my pocket and use it for copying files from my desktop to my laptop when I'm giving presentations LOL - if anyone ever knew I would just die! It makes me smile and get over the nervousness when I first start my 'speech'!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:06 PM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline
Default Thanks everyone

I might make a hello kitty if they ever come out with a newer verison of the white one again but thank you for all your comments and thoughts about my question.Just to tell you all my earliest memory's of hello kitty so you can all join is going to a store called the cat's mewo and seeing alot of small hello kitty trickets. I don't think I was ever a fan but i thought she was cute. Also when i was little on some of are old tapes they would preview other movies the company made and they would show hello kitty previews.I think the company that made the show was called T.H.E. . I think it stands for family home entertainment.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:24 PM
reeceultracool2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: reeceultracool2

reeceultracool2 has disabled reputation
 reeceultracool2 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

You can still get the all white Hello Kitty from the online UK store, if that is what you wanted.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
mikaelascubabear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Mikaelascubabear, or Miki!

mikaelascubabear is on a distinguished road
 mikaelascubabear is offline Status: Offline

ok ok I got the whole story:
Hello kitty was originated in Japan, but many tourists over the past 30-40 years have spread the word of her in america and many other places.
she is known for her twin sister, : Mimi who wears HER bow on her right.

her pals, monkeys, sheep, and dogs. Her boyfriend... Dear Daniel he is like hello kitty but does not wear a bow and he has a big lump o' hair on his forehead! But there are many other secrets to her passion, beauty, and popular-ness... but most of all, she is a good friend to anyone that passes by. She is 5 apples tall, she has a pet Charmmy Kitty given to her by her papa, hello kitty has given her a bow to wear on the left ear. But charmmy's collar is actually the key to hello kitty's jewlery box! (Charmmy was the free gift that came with the tropical hello kitty!)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT