BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Team Play

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2009, 11:24 AM
bldabear713
Trading Teddy

bldabear713 is a jewel in the roughbldabear713 is a jewel in the roughbldabear713 is a jewel in the roughbldabear713 is a jewel in the rough
 bldabear713 is offline Status: Offline
Talking BABV High- Aug 17 to Aug 16th! Every day!!

I'm going to make a beary fun high school for all of you out there! BABV High will start at 5:00 every day (BABV time) Region Usa, server Star, and have a beariffic day! We will need staff of course! If you want to apply, agree to all of the rules for the job you want.
TEACHER:
You will be there every day
You will promise to follow the schedule that I have made
MUSIC TEACHER:
You have lots of dance moves to teach kids some moves.
GYM TEACHER: COOkIErocks teacher
You might want to have the ChloeRocks whistle from July
And you might want some kind of equipment
LIBRARIAN:
You will welcome the kids when they come in
Now for the people who want to be on squads:
Soccer Team: Tryouts on Aug 17 at 1:00 sharp at the sportsplex inside top floor. you may wear any sporty outfit but I recommend the soccer outfit at BVO.
Football Squad: Boys, tryouts on Aug 17 at 1:20 sharp at the sportsplex outside. Any sporty out is allowed but I recomend the football outfit at the BVO if it's still there.
Cheerleading Squad Girls Only: Tryouts Aug 17 at 1:40 sharp at the Pawforming Arts Center inside. You will need a cheerleading outfit and white tennis shoes. You should bring the megaphone and pompoms if you have them becuase they will give you a better change of making the squad.
Note: results of who makes each squad will be posted on here the third day of school.
Note: Only 7 people will make each squad.
Now on to the schedule. The best part. If you do not come right on time, you will miss that day of school. the teacher won't let you in. Oh, before i forget, I have 2 things to say. 1. If the teacher can't make it or is late, we will all come to the forum and discuss wo will be the teacher. 2. While we are doing our BABV High, please stay on BI in case of any changes. Thanks!
Schedule:
4:50: Ten minutes of free time before school
5:00: We all have to meet at the classroom to go eat a small dinner at the Coffee Shop. Don't forget money!
5:20 We will go hiking in Friendship Forest Park, Starting at the Entrance, ending at the Meadow.
5:30 Gym at the Gym. That's when the Gym teacher has to come.
5:45 Music at the Pawforming Arts Center. That's when the music teacher has to come
6:00 Library at the Libeary. That's when the Librarian has to come.
6:15 Recess at Paw Park for 15 mins.
6:30 We go back to the Coffee Shop for lunch.
6:45 Everyone goes home. Soccer tryout people, football tryout people, and cheerleading tryout people wait where their tryouts are until I come to watch.
You MAY leave early if you need to eat dinner or do whatever you need to do. The hours are at evening because some people's real school's start before our high school.

Now for the clubs: We will need some people to lead clubs as i can NOT do all of them. All the tryouts at Pawforming Arts Center.
Drama Club: Tryouts Aug 18 at 7:00 teachers COOkIErocks and MegBearish 1
Fashion Club: Tryouts Aug 18 at 7:15
Animal Lover Club: Tryouts Aug 18 at 7:30
Student Council: Tryouts aug 18 at 7:45
Yearbook Writers: Tryouts aug 18 at 8:00 COOkIErocks teacher
The yearbook writers and I will go on tikatok and write one.
Note: only 10 people will make the clubs.
Now for the student list. We need people to be students (I'll be one) and I will put them on a list below. There is no limit to the ammount of people who join. I will post your BABV username on this list NOT your BI username.

1. Me (BethanyLoveable10)

Now for the uniforms. Girls wear:
The Junior Cybearguide skirt uniform, rib neck sweater, sweater dress, or button up dress. For bottoms, skirts are the only things you should wear. PLEASE NO BATHING SUITS! Only when we go swimming on select days.

Boys wear:
The Junior Cybearguide pants uniform, stripe polo tee, sweater vest set, or camo tee. For pants, jeans or cargo pants.

Spirit Week: During Spirit Week you DO NOT have to wear uniforms.

August 17-24

Monday: Green Day (Everyone wears only green)
Tuesday: Crazy Hair Day (Everyone gets a weird hairstyle and color)
Wednesday: 70's Day (Everyone trys to dress like people in the 70's)
Thursday: Costume Day (Do you still have you Halloween costumes? If you do, wear them!)
Friday: Blue Day (Everyone wears only blue)
Saturday: Red Day (Everyone wears only red)
Sunday: Code Day (Everyone wears items they got from codes)
Monday: Yellow Day (Everyone wears only yellow)

Special events:

Halloween: We walk around BABV in our costumes
Christmas: Every week we'll see the new Hal & Holly Moose, go to the Christmas village every day like they had last year (if it comes again), and send each other gifts!
More special events will be added when it gets closer to another holiday.

Alright, I'm almost done. Post if you want to be a student or to apply for a job. if you cant do you job one day, someone will fill in for you, if you cant do one day and you're a student, don't worry about it. There are lots of days to come! Thanks for reading! Hope to see some people join!
BTW (by the way)- you can't join after aug 15!

Last edited by bldabear713; 08-05-2009 at 12:54 PM..
Old 08-03-2009, 09:13 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline
Default I would like to apply for these jobs:

Drama Club: Tryouts Aug 18 at 1:00-I can be the teacher

Yearbook Writers: Tryouts aug 18 at 2:00-I can be the teacher

GYM TEACHER:I have the whistle, excersice moves, and gym clothes.

Cheerleading Squad Girls Only: Tryouts Aug 17 at 1:40 sharp at the Pawforming Arts Center inside. You will need a cheerleading outfit and white tennis shoes. You should bring the megaphone and pompoms if you have them becuase they will give you a better change of making the squad. I have all these things to be a teacher and I have the moves to teach it to them.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:18 AM
bldabear713
Trading Teddy

bldabear713 is a jewel in the roughbldabear713 is a jewel in the roughbldabear713 is a jewel in the roughbldabear713 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, thanks so much! If only we can get some more people... SO far we're the only ones, so that's not a good sign.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Megbearish1
Trading Teddy

Megbearish1 will become famous soon enoughMegbearish1 will become famous soon enough
 Megbearish1 is offline Status: Offline

Could I please be the drama teacher?
Old 08-04-2009, 07:20 PM
bldabear713
Trading Teddy

Cookierocks also wants to be the drama teacher, maybe there could be two drama teachers?

Anyone want to be the main teacher? That's most important.

Do you guys also want to be a student?

Last edited by bldabear713; 08-04-2009 at 10:03 AM..
Old 08-04-2009, 07:28 PM
TamaraAdventerous3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TamaraAdventerous3

TamaraAdventerous3 is an unknown quantity at this point
 TamaraAdventerous3 is offline Status: Offline

A HIGH SCHOOL!...... AWESOME!!

I want to try out for the cheerleading Squad and i want to be in the Fashion club!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:38 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

MegBearish1 can be the drama teacher. There's a problem, I start school on August 12. So can school please start around 5:00?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:47 PM
bldabear713
Trading Teddy

ok! i'll update it all! thanks tamara! you wanna be a student too?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:22 PM
babwiscool
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jocelyn ‹3

babwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond repute
 babwiscool is offline Status: Offline
Wink

can i be in your school
Old 08-06-2009, 06:41 PM
bearbear49
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LauraSugarSweet8

bearbear49 is on a distinguished road
 bearbear49 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bldabear713
Okay, thanks so much! If only we can get some more people... SO far we're the only ones, so that's not a good sign.
Me and my friend will do it. I am Laurasugarsweet8 and my friend is abealohabear1 .
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT