BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Royal Blue
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZaraZebra29

Royal Blue is on a distinguished road
 Royal Blue is offline Status: Offline
Default Test Build-a-Bears?

I was just wondering what exactly is being tested with the test Build-a-Bears? (ex. Giggly Piggly) Are they [the Build-a-Bear company] trying to see how popular those specific animals are and how the sales are to determine whether or not to release them normaly at a later date?

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Hmm, I've never actually thought about that before. I always thought it was just called 'Test BABs' because they were special and only avaliable at specific stores for a bit of time than it's released into all the stores.

Maybe they release the Test BABs at certain stores that get a lot of busneiss? Great topic, BTW!
Thanks! Yeah, I think that they are released only at stores that have a lot of bussiness; that would explain why I never see them around, I live in a rural part of the country.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:30 PM
SarahBee55
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SarahBee55

SarahBee55 is on a distinguished road
 SarahBee55 is offline Status: Offline

That's right. Test build-a-bears are released in only certain locations. Depending on their popularity they may then become widely-released animals that get sent to more locations.

Keep in mind though that all the locations keep different bears in stock, as some are town or country specific. So even if an animal is sent out more widely, you may still not find it at yours.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:14 PM
KirstenCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: KirstenCyBearGuide

KirstenCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 KirstenCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

You guessed it right! This helps us to see how and if players like you like this animal and would want it. It helps us to understand your favorite furry friends.

I hope this answers your question. See you in Build-A-Bearville!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT