BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2012, 05:51 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make a simple border using Paint!

How To Make a Simple Border Using Paint (:
If you want to make a really simple border, follow what I do and yeah.
Here's what your finished product will look like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Okeey so hope this guide will help you ;3
1. Open up Paint
2. Make a wide rectangle using the corners of the white picture that you
first see when you click on Paint.
3. Click this clipboard thing- Click the image to open in full size.
4. Click Paste, then Paste from
5. Now, click your desired picture that you will add a border on.
6. If you want your border to be thin, move your picture down a little and to the side a little. It should look like this now- Click the image to open in full size.
7. Okay. Now click on the white part of this rectangle. Your selected area is no longer the picture. On the corners (bottom) you can see those square-ish dots. Click on that and drag it until until it is border-size like this- (TIP- MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BORDER EDGES ARE EVEN FROM LENGTH TO WIDTH) Click the image to open in full size.
8. Click on the paint bucket - Click the image to open in full size.
9. Choose your border color.
10. Click on the border part of the picture. And now you have a border!
My finished product-
I added some final touches- like mini decorations (I was in a rush okay?)

Hope this was easy for you. Some of the instructions are like, not that much detailed. I tried to be as descriptive as possible. But that's why I added pictures.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:12 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold

Your welcome <33
Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Nice, simple guide!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:50 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear

I think I'll make a paint guide pack. xD
Old 08-17-2012, 05:30 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide! (Hey look, that's us in your example graphic! xD)
Old 08-17-2012, 05:55 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear

Oh really?!
xD jk yeah xDD
Old 08-17-2012, 06:43 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, I never knew you could do things like that! Paint is literally the only photo-picture software I have. xD
Old 08-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide. I think I'll use it for future graphics. ^^
Old 08-17-2012, 09:41 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear

Thanks guys (;
I really should get working on that pack xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT