BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline
Default Questions pertaining to the Traveling Market???

Hello Cyberguides,

There has been speculation regarding the Traveling Market. I was wondering if you can clarify more specifically about how this is going to work?

Will it be in all dens at same time?? Or like Maxine and Chloe's vists where you must search for it on on line ??

If if is going to be the same scenario as Maxine and Chloe will there be an identifying icon to look for??

As it says it is a "Market" will the items for sale be with credits or bearbills? And will the items change daily, weekly, monthly or at all??

How fast and how often will the Market move around Bearville?

Will the items be tradeable?

Many of us adults are concerned that our children are in school and would hate for them to miss it if it is only going to be sporadic like Maxine and Chloe's visits.
Speaking of which, Chloe was not on maybe once this whole August and many many kids never got the sandwich. Do you think they will make more frequent visits these next coming months?? And kids would like to know if the sandwich is tradeable??

Please give us as much information on the Market as you can?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:43 PM
ajadventerous15854
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJadventerous15854

ajadventerous15854 is on a distinguished road
 ajadventerous15854 is offline Status: Offline

i was wondering all of that too! i hope we can find out about the market!
Old 08-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Danielle<3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Daniellejellybear4 I'm famous

Danielle<3 will become famous soon enoughDanielle<3 will become famous soon enough
 Danielle<3 is offline Status: Offline

i know i hope too
Old 08-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Awesome-Like-A-Possum :)
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BrookeStylish5 :)

Awesome-Like-A-Possum :) will become famous soon enough
 Awesome-Like-A-Possum :) is offline Status: Offline

I am wondering the same things. I haven't seen Maxine or Chloe in a few months! :[
I like that pandy made a Searching thread for this "Mysterious Market" :] So thank you for that!
But yes please, can a CybearGuide answer these questions?
Tho they may not be able to due to secrecy laws before this Mysterious Market hits BABV :]
Old 08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
Will it be in all dens at same time?? Or like Maxine and Chloe's vists where you must search for it on on line ??

If if is going to be the same scenario as Maxine and Chloe will there be an identifying icon to look for??

As it says it is a "Market" will the items for sale be with credits or bearbills? And will the items change daily, weekly, monthly or at all??

How fast and how often will the Market move around Bearville?

Will the items be tradeable?

Many of us adults are concerned that our children are in school and would hate for them to miss it if it is only going to be sporadic like Maxine and Chloe's visits.
If I am going to tell you right now, I'm going to be a spoiler.
It's best if you guys log in and find out for yourselves. It will be more fun, right?

For any update or event like the Traveling Market, rest assured that we are taking school hours into consideration and will make special events available during your most convenient days and hours.

Quote:
Speaking of which, Chloe was not on maybe once this whole August and many many kids never got the sandwich. Do you think they will make more frequent visits these next coming months?? And kids would like to know if the sandwich is tradeable??
Yes, the Sandwich is tradeable as long as it has not yet been eaten. Stay tuned for Chloe and Maxine appearance.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by NikiCyBearGuide
If I am going to tell you right now, I'm going to be a spoiler.
It's best if you guys log in and find out for yourselves. It will be more fun, right?

For any update or event like the Traveling Market, rest assured that we are taking school hours into consideration and will make special events available during your most convenient days and hours.

Yes, the Sandwich is tradeable as long as it has not yet been eaten. Stay tuned for Chloe and Maxine appearance.

LOL, no its not more fun!! I don't know about other kids, but mine is asking these questions non stop! And the concern is they have 1 hour a day of computer time when school is in session. So rather than having him use up his time jumping from den to den looking for icons in his hour or looking for the market can't you just answer if it will always be somewhere or if it will not be there all all the time?? Like the Maxine and Chloe's appearaces?? Kids are worried that they will miss completely. It's hard enough to catch Maxine and Chloe , not to add frantically searching for the market too that may or may not be there.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:08 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
LOL, no its not more fun!! I don't know about other kids, but mine is asking these questions non stop! And the concern is they have 1 hour a day of computer time when school is in session. So rather than having him use up his time jumping from den to den looking for icons in his hour or looking for the market can't you just answer if it will always be somewhere or if it will not be there all all the time?? Like the Maxine and Chloe's appearaces?? Kids are worried that they will miss completely. It's hard enough to catch Maxine and Chloe , not to add frantically searching for the market too that may or may not be there.

I've got to agree with you, Tammy. My daughter and her friends do not have time to "chase" anyone anymore and have given up on Maxine, Chloe, and now Miguel. Her and her friends do not think it's fun to have to worry about a time, a den, a location inside the den. And they've decided that the virtual reward is not worth their real time. Now they all do go to the Chloe show and Bearemy or Pawlette, where there is no "chase" involved and don't even bother to check for the others.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:14 PM
marylouzippy2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: marylouzippy2

marylouzippy2 will become famous soon enoughmarylouzippy2 will become famous soon enough
 marylouzippy2 is offline Status: Offline

I too am curious as to what kind of hours will take into account school hours, and location time zones.
What might be a convenient hour in parts of the USA, can be the middle of the night for us in the UK.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
I've got to agree with you, Tammy. My daughter and her friends do not have time to "chase" anyone anymore and have given up on Maxine, Chloe, and now Miguel. Her and her friends do not think it's fun to have to worry about a time, a den, a location inside the den. And they've decided that the virtual reward is not worth their real time. Now they all do go to the Chloe show and Bearemy or Pawlette, where there is no "chase" involved and don't even bother to check for the others.

EXACTLY!! The "chase " factor is not fun at all especially when so few children ever get to see Maxine and Chloe. And if they do see them on line they cannot get into that den ! It's not just frustrating for the kids but for us parents to hear our kids cry or be so upset over missing so much on BABV. This traveling market is very exciting for them, I'd hate it to be just another "missed it again" type saddness from our kids. I can't stress enough how not seeing Maxine or Chloe time and time again is such a let down for the kids!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:25 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

As far as we know. It will not be like Maxine and Chloe that you have to chase all the time. It will be there all the time but not everyday.

This is not 100% sure yet. But this is what we know right now.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT