BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2009, 05:52 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline
Default Hugsville and Friendship Village?

I was checking for more info about the new towns in babv, you currently can't get to them but look what I found:

Quote:
An interactive family-friendly experience, Build-A-Bear Workshop®: Friendship Valley allows families to share the interactive Build-A-Bear Workshop experience from the comfort of their home, using the Nintendo Wii.

The furry friends of Friendship Valley need the player’s help to make their town the coolest place this side of Build-A-Bearville. By solving various quests and challenges, players progressively build and customize their town, all while making friends along the way. Using the Wii’s unique characteristics, the adventure takes place in an open-ended 3D world, including a town, countryside and forest.

Players can also:
- Build and decorate a house, even customize the wallpaper, furniture and plants. They can also decorate their walls with photos they take of their furry friends.

- Decorate and transform the town along the adventure. Switch bricks to wood, change the shape and the color of doors and windows, update roofs on houses and plant flowers.

- Make friends and collect medals while competing in numerous mini games, like basketball and skateboarding.

- Test their chef skills in the bakery where they can make delicious cakes.

- Go on fun missions and help friends while interacting with the town’s residents
It said it would be out this fall (autumn for the UK members)

Could this have something to do with the new town? I bet Friendship village will also be a new game! It is coming out on Wii beary soon so stay tuned and tell me what you think!

Last edited by MistyBear61; 09-01-2009 at 05:58 AM.. Reason: Last edited 10.57am Uk time
Old 09-01-2009, 06:22 AM
ScarlettPink10
Trading Teddy

ScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura aboutScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura aboutScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura about
 ScarlettPink10 is offline Status: Offline

that is so cool!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 AM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline

awesome!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:14 AM
slizardlipz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: cheriesnowflake

slizardlipz will become famous soon enough
 slizardlipz is offline Status: Offline

I think that is just for the Wii and not BABV. I could be wrong of course.
I wonder if one of them, Friendship Village or Hugsville, is where the mall or bank may go. Or something along that line. Cause to me they look like bussiness/stores.

Last edited by slizardlipz; 09-01-2009 at 09:17 AM..
Old 09-01-2009, 09:16 AM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! i wonder what it will be for....another place for the traveling market...o_O who knows.....
Old 09-01-2009, 09:25 AM
crazykrystal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkybear253

crazykrystal will become famous soon enough
 crazykrystal is offline Status: Offline
Default Hugsville and Frienship valley! Mystery solved!

Hugsville is a game for nintendo ds:
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the babv version:

Friendship valley is a game for nintendo wii

Here is the babv version:

I think there might be a code on each of the games to unlock the towns (hopefully universal)

Last edited by crazykrystal; 09-01-2009 at 11:20 AM..
Old 09-01-2009, 09:27 AM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

Oh wow!
Awesome! maybe thats what it is!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 AM
slizardlipz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: cheriesnowflake

slizardlipz will become famous soon enough
 slizardlipz is offline Status: Offline

If you look at the building on the game package and the building on BABV, they kinda look the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f.JPG (34.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg r.JPG (29.0 KB, 37 views)
Old 09-01-2009, 09:31 AM
crazykrystal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkybear253

crazykrystal will become famous soon enough
 crazykrystal is offline Status: Offline

I think there might be a code on each of the games to unlock the towns (hopefully universal)
Old 09-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Krystaladventurebear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaronadventurebear8590

Krystaladventurebear will become famous soon enoughKrystaladventurebear will become famous soon enough
 Krystaladventurebear is offline Status: Offline

cool thank you sis
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT