I was checking for more info about the new towns in babv, you currently can't get to them but look what I found:
An interactive family-friendly experience, Build-A-Bear Workshop®: Friendship Valley allows families to share the interactive Build-A-Bear Workshop experience from the comfort of their home, using the Nintendo Wii.
The furry friends of Friendship Valley need the player’s help to make their town the coolest place this side of Build-A-Bearville. By solving various quests and challenges, players progressively build and customize their town, all while making friends along the way. Using the Wii’s unique characteristics, the adventure takes place in an open-ended 3D world, including a town, countryside and forest.
Players can also:
- Build and decorate a house, even customize the wallpaper, furniture and plants. They can also decorate their walls with photos they take of their furry friends.
- Decorate and transform the town along the adventure. Switch bricks to wood, change the shape and the color of doors and windows, update roofs on houses and plant flowers.
- Make friends and collect medals while competing in numerous mini games, like basketball and skateboarding.
- Test their chef skills in the bakery where they can make delicious cakes.
- Go on fun missions and help friends while interacting with the town’s residents
It said it would be out this fall (autumn for the UK members)
Could this have something to do with the new town? I bet Friendship village will also be a new game! It is coming out on Wii beary soon so stay tuned and tell me what you think!
Last edited by MistyBear61; 09-01-2009 at 06:58 AM..
Reason: Last edited 10.57am Uk time
I think that is just for the Wii and not BABV. I could be wrong of course.
I wonder if one of them, Friendship Village or Hugsville, is where the mall or bank may go. Or something along that line. Cause to me they look like bussiness/stores.
Last edited by slizardlipz; 09-01-2009 at 10:17 AM..