BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Jonas Brothers
Polar Bear

Jonas Brothers is on a distinguished road
 Jonas Brothers is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy i am not receavieing the carnival bell from the game everytime i play since yesterday please help me?

i am not reaciveing my carnival bell from the carnival bell game when the meter was full and i press space bar and i didn't reacived my prize because instaed i got bearbills instaed please someone help me why is it happening to me? the meter was full and it still didn't reacived it even 2 or more of my friends didn't get it when they got it the meter full also and one of them did again and they press the space bar one second before time is over and didn't get the prize either and got 20 bearbills for it eveen though he got it full i still don't get the prize because it didn't show a screen with it and only gave me 40 bearbills someone please help and why is it happening to me and my friends please respond cybearguides i do have pataint i will just wait for a answer
Old 09-04-2009, 10:43 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

That is strange. We currently don't have any glitch logged similar to what you've just said. Are you sure you haven't played yet and won the furniture? The carnival bell would only give out bearbills after you've received the carnival bell furniture. Of possibly, you've won the prize but just didn't notice?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT