BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline
Default Chat Problem :(

Hello. NONE of my open chat was working so i went to IC then the email to change it did not come mailbox was closed i changed email but still nothing??? chace is cleared

Last edited by Mark21; 09-12-2009 at 04:22 PM..
Old 09-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Smiley345
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KarlyMusicMaker call me smiley

Smiley345 will become famous soon enough
 Smiley345 is offline Status: Offline

I heard you have to clear your cache.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:30 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry about that Mark. Have you successfully changed your email address via your PDA? If yes, then you should get emails whenever you try to change your settings. Try switching to Safe Open Chat following the steps on this thread.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I'm sorry about that Mark. Have you successfully changed your email address via your PDA? If yes, then you should get emails whenever you try to change your settings. Try switching to Safe Open Chat following the steps on this thread.
I did that. I even re accepted my first open chat email but im still with IC
Old 09-12-2009, 05:24 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by markbrown21
I did that. I even re accepted my first open chat email but im still with IC
Hmm.. That's strange. We need to investigate more on this, there might be a problem with your account, because usually going through the same process of activating your Safe Open Chat again fixes the problem. Please email vwhelp@buildabear.com so your account could get checked.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy

Hmm.. That's strange. We need to investigate more on this, there might be a problem with your account, because usually going through the same process of activating your Safe Open Chat again fixes the problem. Please email vwhelp@buildabear.com so your account could get checked.
ok i emailed will i log off?
Old 09-12-2009, 06:10 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Mark, when you had your problem, did you get a new email? You must activate from the NEW email, not the old one.

After you activate from the new email, it takes a few minutes so log out. We had this problem yesterday and had to log out of the account and back in.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:41 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by markbrown21
ok i emailed will i log off?
We will have to wait until we get your email. Just log off whenever you want, its not a problem. We usually wait until the player logs off before fixing their account.

By the way, what browser did you use? Have you tried using a different browser? If not, can you try it, and tell me if you still get the same problem?
Old 09-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy

We will have to wait until we get your email. Just log off whenever you want, its not a problem. We usually wait until the player logs off before fixing their account.

By the way, what browser did you use? Have you tried using a different browser? If not, can you try it, and tell me if you still get the same problem?
Jess - Nope No new email
Joe - I tried Firefox & Internet explorer......
Old 09-13-2009, 12:00 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

i just had the same problem. my open chat is not working. i accepted the email and it was working for a few days . and now today i can't say anything. help. please.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT