BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline
Default Being Able to hold items while using a ride

I think we should be able to. I've got a few rides, and I can't hold stuff when I use them. I kind of bugs me sometimes, like after we get a cool new item. Are we going to be able to do this one day?

EDIT: She replied!

Thanks! I will submit this. I agree!
(It was orginally in the blue reserved for staff, so I had to change it.)
And I got the Lightbulb hat!

Last edited by 99Valentine; 09-25-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-22-2009, 07:36 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

99 those are beary cool ideas i would send them to maxine her email is Maxine@Bulidabear.com she may use them SOON i hope she does
Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I think it would be neat to be able to hold items when using a ride. But for some of the rides like if you tried to hold some of the items it might look kind of strange, but that's just my opinion. For the hoverboard, and the propeller hat and stuff like that I think we should definitely be able to hold an item while using them.

I think you should send in your idea to Maxine. She loves to hear ideas. :]
Old 09-22-2009, 07:54 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Very neat idea! I don't think we should use it for the motor scooter though
Old 09-22-2009, 08:01 PM
SherryRainbow1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SherryRainbow1 & TheScooter

SherryRainbow1 will become famous soon enough
 SherryRainbow1 is offline Status: Offline

I think that would be a great idea, but it might look kind of strange on the motorized scooters and pogo stick.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
I think we should be able to. I've got a few rides, and I can't hold stuff when I use them. I kind of bugs me sometimes, like after we get a cool new item. Are we going to be able to do this one day?
Totally agree, great idea. You will have to let us know if you get a response. There are so many neat things to hold, and we have to decide to zip around town faster or hold stuff and go at a slower pace. Some rides I understand, but like with the balloon ride and the propeller hat & the hover board, I don't see why it we couldn't hold somthing.

Last edited by FluffyCuddle44; 09-22-2009 at 09:28 PM..
Old 09-22-2009, 09:34 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute

I sent the ideas to Maxine. I'll let you know if she replies!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Good ideas, but with a scooter you can't hold anything because you have to hold the handles
Old 09-23-2009, 09:10 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

She replied!:
Thanks! I will submit this. I agree!

Do not post in Red or Blue. They are reserved for staff. Jess

Sorry!

Last edited by 99Valentine; 09-25-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 09:14 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

wow!! i cant wait for that
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT