BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-10-2009, 10:50 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline
Cool BI Cub Condo (Outdoor) Decorating Contest! Win one of 20 prizes!!

Are you ready for Halloween? Is your cub condo??

Click the image to open in full size.

To enter:

You may only have 1 BI account.

1 entry per person.

Decorate the outside of your cub condo. You may use any outdoor room/patio/deck/rooftop or the front yard.

You may only use BABV items (credit, bear bill items, free code, PSI) - no creating your own decorations in a graphics program.

No animations, glitter, or other effects.

You may not use a previous contest entry.

No copying!

You may NOT edit your post in any way, including any words or pictures- so be 100% sure it looks like you want it to before you submit (you can see it displayed by going advanced and clicking the 'preview post' button). If your picture does not show, please contact pandyma618 or jessbearhug to put the picture in your post.

Post your entry on this thread.

You may also enter the Indoor Condo contest. One entry per contest.

The top 20! staff picked choices will receive one of the following prizes:

*GASP* Its a mystery!! 20 more Mystery Prizes to win!!

Contest opens on Monday, October 12th at 12:01 AM ET and ends on
Sunday, October 25th Tuesday, October 27th at 11:59 PM ET (we're adding a few days since the site was down for maintenance over the weekend).

Good luck all!!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:13 AM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

here is my entry I did fall becuz jess said I was aloud to. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:30 AM
KaylaAngel
Polar Bear

KaylaAngel is on a distinguished road
 KaylaAngel is offline Status: Offline

Here is my entry~My yard is set up for my annual Halloween Party where we can get down and boo-gie the night away to the tunes of DJ Spooktacular. So grab your Ghoulfriends or Boofriends and head on over for a terrorific night of fun.

Good luck to all and Happy Halloween!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 AM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel. xD

GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
 GabyPawfectPal is offline Status: Offline
Wink Here is my entry!

Here is my entry! I agree to ALL of the rules and I have one BI account.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:57 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

OK, this is the weirdest entry ever! Everyone is trying to take my pumpkin pie. They have us surrounded!
I agree to all of the rules, and I only have One BI account. Good luck to everyone!
Old 10-12-2009, 11:08 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

I agree to all the rules and I promise I will not edit it (sorry for editing my one on the costume one!) I respect all the other entries and I have not copied any of them (I did mine when I first heard there was going to be this competition and it was not yet open). The only editing I did was where it says 'Welcome to my Halloween cub condo!) I did not do any other edits, you can look at my cub condo for proof.

Here is my design, it is my front garden and is supposed to look spooky and scary!

Thank you Bearville team for creating such wonderful opportunities for us! Sounds cheesy but really you rock! ♫

Username: Mistybear61
Entry: Front garden

Thank you and have a pawsome day!

Old 10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Here's mine, it's a Halloween Cafe!

(Click the pic for a better view)

Silly kitty (my furry friend) is dressed for winter in October! Silly Kit Kat ;3

Old 10-12-2009, 12:23 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline
Smile Here is My Cub Condo (Outdoor) Entry!

Here Is My Roof Top, All Ready For Halloween!

I have one account only, and haven't seen anyone with this entry. Please do not copy!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:01 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

Here is my entry

Me and my Cow are ready to give out candy! if we don't eat it first that is! LOL

Happy Halloween! good luck all!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

I agree to all the rules! Please don't copy, here is mine I have a feeling I'm being watched... xD! It's a kooky spooky cemetery, but it's not really scary or sad. It's for your bear's broken toys. xDD

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
...i was never here..., anabell77: good luck!, cr wishes the best, crazykrystal was ere, good job every1 ~julia, good luck everyone!, good luck evry1! -sally, good luck guys! =], good luck!, good luck! ~katiestar~, happy halloween!, laurenblue50 was here, mystery prize:>, smelly spooky spells