BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2009, 09:04 AM
katielino
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitlynbanana9

katielino is on a distinguished road
 katielino is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation BABV's may ways of getting bearbills and saving up for expesive stuff!

Buildabearville has many ways of making money. This Thread has info for the easiest ways to save up, or earn some cash.
  • Sell some stuff
  • play games
  • trade
  • be a waiter/waitress
  • Hold back if you see something you like! I know, seems hard!
Sell some stuff!

selling for myself is easy,once you get used to it. Selling items that are actually worth something that you don't want is good. Usually I have at least 500 to 1,000 bearbills when I sell. It's good money! As you may or may not know, the Bearville outfitters outfits, furinture etc. Has an amount of 1,000 to 2,000 bearbills. My friend and I own a large amount of b. outfitters stuff, we save the recipt codes too much!

Play Games

Playing games is the easiest. I enjoy it the most, because I am having fun and earning money at the same time.

Trading

Trading can be hard sometimes when the want something you really want to keep, but you really need money!!! don't let it get ahold of you! keep it, because you want to!

Being a waiter/waitress

Simple right? Not for some people. I enjoy being a waitress, but not a customer. I would love to get 50% off, but it never happens! So unless you have tons of money, be a waiter. If you don't care if you spend 50 bearbills on something you can only use 4 times,go ahead.

Holding back

Holding back unfortunately, is the hardest. I don't like that even in BABV you have to pay. I like BABV, but I like shopping on there just as much. If I see something I like, and I have enough money, I'll buy it. But If I was saving for something bigger, I just spent 300 bearbills on a sweater dress I've worn once.

YOU ALL ROCK FOR READING THIS! IF I DON'T HAVE THE SAME OPINION, I'M DEEPLY SORRY IF I HURT YOU IN ANY WAY! THANKS FOR READING THIS! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! LOL
Old 10-11-2009, 09:09 AM
SilverStars
Polar Bear

SilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud of
 SilverStars is offline Status: Offline

Thanks For posting
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 AM
katielino
Polar Bear

your welcome
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Tinks_sparkle
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LizzieRainbow14

Tinks_sparkle will become famous soon enough
 Tinks_sparkle is offline Status: Offline

Yes, this is good advice!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:12 AM
katielino
Polar Bear

thanks! I wasn't really sure what to do for a thread, so I wrote about Bearbills, LOL
Old 10-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

WOW! Thats is a really!! Good guidee!!!! Dont you think this should be in the guides section? anyway rep point fur youu!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 AM
katielino
Polar Bear

thanks! that's really nice! I didn't think this would be as helpful as you all say it is!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

No Probs I always struggle to hold back if I see something I like!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Hal_Moose
Polar Bear

Hal_Moose has a spectacular aura aboutHal_Moose has a spectacular aura aboutHal_Moose has a spectacular aura about
 Hal_Moose is offline Status: Offline

Cool!Thanks for posting
Helpful guide!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:23 AM
katielino
Polar Bear

your welcome. I like all your pics. How do you make your person on BABV your pic?????
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT