BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2009, 03:44 AM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline
Default A Christmas Idea for BABV!

Ok, who doesn't enjoy getting Christmas presents in the real world? Then who wouldn't enjoy getting them on BABV? I think, at Christmas-time, every single member, even those who don't have Cub Condos, get a special room. In that room there will be a Christmas tree. Any person can come around and drop you a gift! If you don't get any presents, it would be ok, because then on Christmas Eve, just like normal, you would get a random present from a virtual Santa, Maxine, Chloe, Bearamy, Brown Sugar Puppy, Miguel andPawlette! For example, Maxines gift could be a previous item she gave out on one of her visits, Pawlette's could be a retired item from her boutique, Santa's could be a random gift, Chloe and miguel's could be a previous gift, brown sugar puppys could be some sort of sport item and bearamy's could be a random furniture item or something! And to clarify, if you havent brought a bear to life, there would be an option when you go to the neighbourhood saying 'christmas room' and you can click on it! how cool would that be!?
Old 10-18-2009, 04:07 AM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline

Yeah It Would Be Really Cool, Send It To Maxine!! I Love The Idea!!
Old 10-18-2009, 04:26 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

That is a fabulous idea.
I am kind of concerned that BABV would pick a certain religous holiday like Christmas though because I do have friends that are Jewish and different religions that do not celebrate christmas and that would not be fair to favor one certain religion.

Maybe they could do a friendship party of some kind with the presents looking like birthday presents or a winter holiday party with the presents and your ideas?

I like the idea of a party and we can give all our friends presents.
I think they could even do that like Valentines day where we picked valentines cards and bearmailed them to our friends. LOL I remember everyones bearmails were so full every day we had to keep empting them cause they were too full and our other friends could not send us a valentine card!
Old 10-18-2009, 04:35 AM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

i like the idea a lot but like Priscilla said,it may not be fair to some people with different religions.
But the idea is awesome!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:06 AM
rachelbear202
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A (don't go on babv)

rachelbear202 will become famous soon enoughrachelbear202 will become famous soon enough
 rachelbear202 is offline Status: Offline

That is quite a good idea though maybe too many prezzies... 1 or 2 would be pawsome! All the ppl you sed could give prezzies but different ppl get different gifts from whoever they got. Does that make sense? lol.

Last edited by marylouzippy2; 10-18-2009 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: removed a hotlinked image
Old 10-18-2009, 07:12 AM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

great idea

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
That is a fabulous idea.
I am kind of concerned that BABV would pick a certain religous holiday like Christmas though because I do have friends that are Jewish and different religions that do not celebrate christmas and that would not be fair to favor one certain religion.

Maybe they could do a friendship party of some kind with the presents looking like birthday presents or a winter holiday party with the presents and your ideas?

I like the idea of a party and we can give all our friends presents.
I think they could even do that like Valentines day where we picked valentines cards and bearmailed them to our friends. LOL I remember everyones bearmails were so full every day we had to keep empting them cause they were too full and our other friends could not send us a valentine card!
thats true
i celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah, because im part Jewish.
i think they should call it "winter holidays" or "winter celebrations" or something on those lines, because not everyone celebrates Christmas.
Same with Easter also.
but then again, BABV is only doing what i call the "sanata stuff"
not the the religous stuff we do in church or anything.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:14 AM
snowsparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiGiggly33,AbigailTeddy26

snowsparkle will become famous soon enough
 snowsparkle is offline Status: Offline

That would be amazing!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:07 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome idea!! You should definitely send it to Maxine! It would be lots of fun to exchange presents in BABV!

View Post Originally Posted by Purrincess98
i like the idea a lot but like Priscilla said,it may not be fair to some people with different religions.
But the idea is awesome!
Maybe there could be an option if you want to participate or not, and last year there was also Hanukkah (sorry if I didn't spell it right) furniture and fountain prizes from other religions/holidays
Old 10-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

done and dusted! i sent the idea to maxine yesterday and i got a reply today. i think all my apologising if the email was wasting time took her off guard and she focused more on my aplogies and a question i asked! well, you are right though, religious peaople and all that dont always celeberate christmas. i may touch it up a bit...
Old 10-19-2009, 07:09 AM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

It's a good idea, but not everyone is Christian, so they might feel bad. But still, it would be fun if we just had a big holiday celebration with presents in BABV!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT