BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 




Notices

Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
AbbieFurshionista 20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieFurshionista 20
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 573
AbbieFurshionista 20 is on a distinguished road
 AbbieFurshionista 20 is offline Status: Offline
Talking Just a thought...

Wouldn't it be nice if it could rain in BABV? We could splash in the puddles. Carry umbrellas and wear rain coats, rain boots. Also they could add lightening or some neat thunder sound effects. I would really love to see that! Anybody else with me?

Last edited by AbbieFurshionista 20; 10-21-2009 at 11:12 AM..
  #2  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:13 AM
GabyPawfectPal's Avatar
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel. xD
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,755
GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
 GabyPawfectPal is offline Status: Offline
Red face Maybe...

It might be a good idea but then then, Build-a-Bearville wouldn't be as fun, I guess. I am going to say that I am "Yes" and "No" on this one.

GabyPawfectPal
  #3  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:16 AM
AbbieFurshionista 20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieFurshionista 20
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 573
AbbieFurshionista 20 is on a distinguished road
 AbbieFurshionista 20 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by GabyPawfectPal
It might be a good idea but then then, Build-a-Bearville wouldn't be as fun, I guess. I am going to say that I am "Yes" and "No" on this one.

GabyPawfectPal
I love to play in the rain it's fun. Why do you say it wouldn't be?
  #4  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:25 AM
GabyPawfectPal's Avatar
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel. xD
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,755
GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
 GabyPawfectPal is offline Status: Offline
Red face Some people might not think rain is fun and it could be hard to see

View Post Originally Posted by AbbieFurshionista 20
I love to play in the rain it's fun. Why do you say it wouldn't be?

I'm trying to say that SOME people might not like rain and that would cause people to not to make accounts. For example;

Someone has made a new character to Build-a-Bearville. They thought that they might want to try it out because it sounded fun. When they get to Build-a-Bearville, it is raining and they might not want to play anymore.

Also, it might cause the screen to be blurry and you can't see that well. I am not TOTALLY against it because it would be nice to have some change but this is just MY opinion.

Maybe only SOME dens could have rain.

GabyPawfectPal
  #5  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:29 AM
AbbieFurshionista 20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieFurshionista 20
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 573
AbbieFurshionista 20 is on a distinguished road
 AbbieFurshionista 20 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by GabyPawfectPal
I'm trying to say that SOME people might not like rain and that would cause people to not to make accounts. For example;

Someone has made a new character to Build-a-Bearville. They thought that they might want to try it out because it sounded fun. When they get to Build-a-Bearville, it is raining and they might not want to play anymore.

Also, it might cause the screen to be blurry and you can't see that well. I am not TOTALLY against it because it would be nice to have some change but this is just MY opinion.

Maybe only SOME dens could have rain.

GabyPawfectPal
I wouldn't want it to rain 24/7 it's more like once in awhile
I am more than sure the BABV team would work there hardest so that the rain would not make our screens blurry. Good suggestion on rain for other dens
  #6  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Tinks_sparkle's Avatar
Tinks_sparkle
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LizzieRainbow14
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,650
Tinks_sparkle will become famous soon enough
 Tinks_sparkle is offline Status: Offline
Default

I think weather in BABV would be a great idea! Like for the different seasons, in autumn it is windy, in summer sunny and so on... great thought Abbie
  #7  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:39 AM
EveHugs22's Avatar
EveHugs22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EveHugs22
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,129
EveHugs22 will become famous soon enough
 EveHugs22 is offline Status: Offline
Default

i agree with Abbie i wouldnt want it to rain 24/7 but maybe 4 times a week
  #8  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:43 AM
AbbieFurshionista 20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieFurshionista 20
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 573
AbbieFurshionista 20 is on a distinguished road
 AbbieFurshionista 20 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Tinks_sparkle
I think weather in BABV would be a great idea! Like for the different seasons, in autumn it is windy, in summer sunny and so on... great thought Abbie
Thank you

View Post Originally Posted by MileyCyrus152
i agree with Abbie i wouldnt want it to rain 24/7 but maybe 4 times a week
3 or 4 times a week would be awesome and then when it was finished raining a RAINBOW would appear
  #9  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:44 AM
EveHugs22's Avatar
EveHugs22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EveHugs22
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,129
EveHugs22 will become famous soon enough
 EveHugs22 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Yeah a rainbow would apeer after brilliant idea Abbie
  #10  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:05 PM
CiaraBeachBear27's Avatar
CiaraBeachBear27
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CiaraBeachBear27
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 206
CiaraBeachBear27 is on a distinguished road
 CiaraBeachBear27 is offline Status: Offline
Default

I Like The Idea You Should Send It To Maxine
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts