BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline
Talking Happy Birthday Kitty!

As some of you may know, today is Hello Kitty's 35th Birthday! On SanrioTown and Hello Kitty Online they are celebrating her special day! Of course, I love Kitty. So I am celebrating by wearing Hello Kitty ALL week! Until I have no Kitty shirts left! (BTW that will probably run out by the 20 XD) So post what your doing to celebrate! Maybe some good ideas will get people's attention! Happy Birthday Kitty!
-Hello_Keroppi
aka RyleeRaspberry2
Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 AM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

i absolutely love hello kitty so what im going to do is im going to wear whatever i own that is hello kitty
Old 11-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about

Yup! That is what I am doing! I am like obsessed with her LOL Happy Birthday Kitty 8D
Old 11-01-2009, 03:54 PM
hellokitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Heidiallheart44;Brittneypink16

hellokitty will become famous soon enoughhellokitty will become famous soon enough
 hellokitty is offline Status: Offline

ha ha! it's my b-day as well how weird... xD (i'm not really hello kitty in case any of you were wondering) i am an absolute fan of hello kitty! happy 35'th b-day!
Old 11-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Gogobinsin
Polar Bear
BABV Name: StephMarvelous

Gogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the roughGogobinsin is a jewel in the rough
 Gogobinsin is offline Status: Offline

Oo I love Hello Kitty so I can't believe I didn't know!! Well happy birthday Hello Kitty! Thanks for posting this or I would never have known xD
Old 11-01-2009, 05:51 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

I am not Hello Kitty's biggest fan and neither am I her fan but it doesn't mean, I wouldn't want to to wish her a Happy Birthday. On this auspicious occassion the least we can do is share our love for her. It was very great idea to wear peices of clothing that represented Hello Kitty. I myself don't have any clothing to symbolize Hello Kitty and for those of you who don't have any, we can just spread the word. Happy Birthday to Hello Kitty and hellokitty on Bearville Insider and I hope both of you have a Birthday filled with happiness and lively spirit. May all your wishes come true and have a great day. =]

AJCool
Old 11-01-2009, 08:39 PM
kitkatpatel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SelenaStar424/ TheLotsofLuv

kitkatpatel will become famous soon enough
 kitkatpatel is offline Status: Offline

Have a pawsome birthday!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy

Very nice AJ! Happy birthday hellokitty! How funny. Same day...
Old 11-14-2009, 01:27 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I love Hello Kitty, and I have ever since I was 2 years old! (: Happy 35th anniversary/birthday Hello Kitty! xD

Did anyone else hear about the HK Three Apples event in Los Angeles?!

I wish I could've been there!! >___<
Old 11-14-2009, 01:50 PM
charlotterockstar36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: charlotterockstar36

charlotterockstar36 has a spectacular aura aboutcharlotterockstar36 has a spectacular aura about
 charlotterockstar36 is offline Status: Offline

Happy b-day hellokitty and hellokitty XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT