BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2009, 10:59 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiankaBearCub

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about
 BiankaBearCub is offline Status: Offline
Talking Dolphins DCT for November 10, 2009 :D

Hey everybody! Guess what today is?
...I don't really know, but I want to talk about dolphins.
I admire them, their smooth skin, to their friendly clicks.

The Dolphin
The dolphin is one of my favorite creatures. They are marine mammals that are closely related to whales. Did you know that there are at least 40 species of dolphins? Incredible, right? One of my favorite species is the Bottlenose dolphin. I think they're just adorable! Dolphins are one of the most intelligent mammals on earth! They have friendly, cute appearances and great, playful attitudes. Dolphins have been on earth for at least Fifty million years. What really amazes me is that the dolphins can go in and out of the water. Most say that they live underwater, but that's not completely true. They are usually near the surface because they need to breathe. That's right, they breathe through their blowholes. Well, that's about all I have to say about dolphins. I hope we can talk about them another time! Please enjoy the pictures below

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Remember, 1 tag per person!
Have fun on the DCT!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 PM
StarrTreeHugger1
Polar Bear

StarrTreeHugger1 will become famous soon enough
 StarrTreeHugger1 is offline Status: Offline

Aw, the pictures look so cute!! Hi!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:05 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiankaBearCub

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about
 BiankaBearCub is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrTreeHugger1
Aw, the pictures look so cute!! Hi!
Thanks!
Hi, what's up?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:09 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

Great DCT Bianka!!
Good night everybody!!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:10 PM
StarrTreeHugger1
Polar Bear

StarrTreeHugger1 will become famous soon enough
 StarrTreeHugger1 is offline Status: Offline

I'm watching "The Paper Pelican" XD
Old 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

whats up

6th post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:18 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today?

Anyone want some Taste of Llama Soup? xD
Old 11-09-2009, 11:18 PM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

Hi everyone!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:20 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbiCuddles19
Hi everyone!
Hey Abbi.
Come with me... we're going to DOLPHIN WORLD! -Magical music plays and dolphins burst out from the ground-
xD
Old 11-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

hi starr my favt animal is llama than the dolphen
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!hannah!!, >_^...juliabf21, =o hi!, addie ®, am-bear♥:03, biankabearcub =], dianedecembear♥dolphins, dolphins rock!, husky11 =], james was here♫, libby luvs dolphins! :), llammy rides dolphins, mr llama rides a dolphin, my name snow=me in fl, starr waz here! bwahaha!, there is snow in florida, urballetbears starr