BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2009, 03:59 PM
crazykrystal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkybear253

crazykrystal will become famous soon enough
 crazykrystal is offline Status: Offline
Default Thankyou!

This is a thank you to all the Moderrators, Admin and cybearguides and members
I love the work you do here on BI for us and I think your amazing for using your spare time to look throught the requests for clubs, trading teddys, sage bears e.c.t.
And thank you for making us all safe and organising fantastic partys and getting fantastic prizes for all the compititions. And thank you for everyone who donates prizes for the compititions.
Also thank you for those who welcome newcomers to BI and thank you who wishes someone happy birthday. Or cheers someone up who is down
Thank you to all who help other people and answer there question, and to those who tell others when they break the rules.
Congratulations to all thoose who got a random act of kindness award. (Keep up the good work)
And please don't think I am being a kiss up I just wanted to show my appretiation for you all I don't expect a gift or even a thank you just read this message and think about your family and what other people will do for you this christmas. I doesn't matter about the presents or the cards just remember be grateful for all you have and never ask for more.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by crazykrystal; 12-17-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Old 12-17-2009, 04:05 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

This is kind of you, Krystal! Thanks to the staff! :]
Old 12-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

That is kind!! Krystal, you are Beaty nice as well! And THANK YOU, for reminding us all that we have people that are nice and caring on here. Good job!!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

thanks so much to the staff, cybearguides, and most importantly all the devoted members, cuz we wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you. Thanks! you have changed my life and i mean it. BI will always be a part of me, even when i'm 183 (i have sworn that i will live that long!) and balding! ILY! (I love you!) as friends.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:15 PM
DiamondPawfect27
Trading Teddy

DiamondPawfect27 is on a distinguished road
 DiamondPawfect27 is offline Status: Offline

Great job! That was so nice of you to say that to mods and admins!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:19 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

Great post!!!! I agree!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:24 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I think it's great that you care about the staff like I do!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:05 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

I agree! They do a lot for us! Also, this is a kind post!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:31 AM
MaryRockStar56
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mehhree.

MaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enoughMaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enough
 MaryRockStar56 is offline Status: Offline

I agree!! I would like to thank the people who help people around BI and Maxine too
Old 12-18-2009, 01:03 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I agree so much with your post! The admins and mods do so much here, they deserve a million thank yous for all the hard work that they put into BI. They take time out of their real lives to make BI the place it is, and that's just.. well.. AMAZING. We really appreciate it all you staff members, you guys ROCK, and we all love you!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT