BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2009, 02:03 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline
Question could i have help please !!

ok heres the first thing :

i want a avatar but it says you have to have albums , the only albums i have are on my camara in real life which has PRIVATE photos in it which i do not wanna show ,so how do i get a pic of me on babv. Secondly when i take a screen shot i am not sure im doing it correctly i have a apple computer (apple mac) and to take the photos i do : cmd ,shift and 3 all together and they just come up in a row at the side of my computer screen , can i use those as my avatar??? also im guessing a avatar is the pic next your name rite? well i got my friend to get me a image off image chef ,but when i try to post it ,it doesnt come up?? also how do make banners like for that contest and stuff ???

well i hope someone can help!

because i need help bad !!

sorry this is posted in the wrong section the yikes i need help section wont lemme post

Last edited by miss fuzzy pal; 12-26-2009 at 02:04 PM..
Old 12-26-2009, 02:19 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

i have no clue cuz i dont have an applemac computer BTW , you should be posting this in the yikes section your not allowed posting it here (against the rules!!) oh and if you wanna know go to FAQ

Last edited by princessheart91; 12-26-2009 at 02:21 PM..
Old 12-26-2009, 02:23 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by princessheart91
i have no clue cuz i dont have an applemac computer BTW , you should be posting this in the yikes section your not allowed posting it here (against the rules!!) oh and if you wanna know go to FAQ
It will not let her post in the " Yikes i need help" section and btw i can not help sorry!
Old 12-26-2009, 02:32 PM
PrettyPerfefect
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaylaLoveable86

PrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the rough
 PrettyPerfefect is offline Status: Offline

Well first about the albums. It probably means albums on BI. Those albums are uploaded pics that you can make into an album and put on your profile. To make an album go to " User CP " and find Edit Albums. Then you click add album and you upload pics three at a time. To actually upload them, save the pic to your computer and then click Browse on one of the three slots to upload a pic, and find your pic and click Choose. Then click upload and you can add captions and save it. Once you save the album, go to your profile page and click on the album. Choose the pic you want to make your avatar and copy the URL. Then go to User CP and click Edit Avatar. Paste the picture URL in the slot for URL's then save. Now you have an avatar!

Second for the screen shot. I have a Mac too. So you need to hold down Command, Shift, and 4 at the same time. Now your arrow should become a little circle with lines through it. Click and drag a box around what to take a screen shot of. When your ready to take a pic then simply release. You should here a camera sound and the picture should appear on your desk top. To use this as your avatar upload it an album using the steps in the other paragraph to make it your avatar. Yes, the avatar is this the pic next to your name.

To post a picture save the picture you want to post to your computer. Then upload it to Tinypic.com. Once it's uploaded then find the code that says Direct Picture URL ( It will be the one with [IMG] on both sides. ) Then copy that and go to your post on BI. Paste it and post your reply. In your post it will now be a picture.

To make banners and edit things, you need to find an editing site that fits you. I personally use Lunapic. Here is a link to a list of graphic sites you can use:

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=12254

I really hope this helps! Good luck!
Old 12-26-2009, 02:49 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by abbeyadorable9215
It will not let her post in the " Yikes i need help" section and btw i can not help sorry!
Oh ok sorry then
Old 12-26-2009, 04:45 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

For the albums it means BI albums, not real life personal albums. In the albums here you can put stuff like backgrounds for your profile, avatars and signatures for personal use, and pictures from build-a-bearville. If you don't want people viewing your album you can choose to set it as "Private" then only the mods and admins will see those. Or you can set it as "Profile" to use for your profile, or you can set it for just a normal album.
You don't have to use pictures in build-a-bearville either only.
As for the screen shot on the Mac, I have a PC so I'm not sure, sorry.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:31 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by PrettyPerfefect
Well first about the albums. It probably means albums on BI. Those albums are uploaded pics that you can make into an album and put on your profile. To make an album go to " User CP " and find Edit Albums. Then you click add album and you upload pics three at a time. To actually upload them, save the pic to your computer and then click Browse on one of the three slots to upload a pic, and find your pic and click Choose. Then click upload and you can add captions and save it. Once you save the album, go to your profile page and click on the album. Choose the pic you want to make your avatar and copy the URL. Then go to User CP and click Edit Avatar. Paste the picture URL in the slot for URL's then save. Now you have an avatar!

Second for the screen shot. I have a Mac too. So you need to hold down Command, Shift, and 4 at the same time. Now your arrow should become a little circle with lines through it. Click and drag a box around what to take a screen shot of. When your ready to take a pic then simply release. You should here a camera sound and the picture should appear on your desk top. To use this as your avatar upload it an album using the steps in the other paragraph to make it your avatar. Yes, the avatar is this the pic next to your name.

To post a picture save the picture you want to post to your computer. Then upload it to Tinypic.com. Once it's uploaded then find the code that says Direct Picture URL ( It will be the one with [IMG] on both sides. ) Then copy that and go to your post on BI. Paste it and post your reply. In your post it will now be a picture.

To make banners and edit things, you need to find an editing site that fits you. I personally use Lunapic. Here is a link to a list of graphic sites you can use:

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=12254

I really hope this helps! Good luck!
ok thanks sadly im not very brainy so it will take a long time to figure this out lol

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
For the albums it means BI albums, not real life personal albums. In the albums here you can put stuff like backgrounds for your profile, avatars and signatures for personal use, and pictures from build-a-bearville. If you don't want people viewing your album you can choose to set it as "Private" then only the mods and admins will see those. Or you can set it as "Profile" to use for your profile, or you can set it for just a normal album.
You don't have to use pictures in build-a-bearville either only.
As for the screen shot on the Mac, I have a PC so I'm not sure, sorry.
thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 08:47 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=30878

I'm a bit late, but here is the link to a guide on how to take pictures from a Mac.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:06 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy

Smile

View Post Originally Posted by CuddleCub11
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=30878

I'm a bit late, but here is the link to a guide on how to take pictures from a Mac.
ok thanks but i already figured out how to thanks!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:28 AM
PrettyPerfefect
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaylaLoveable86

PrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the rough
 PrettyPerfefect is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by miss fuzzy pal
ok thanks sadly im not very brainy so it will take a long time to figure this out lol

thanks
Okay sorry I tried to explain it as best I could
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT