BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 06:17 PM
nicholeballerina12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicholeballerina12

nicholeballerina12 is on a distinguished road
 nicholeballerina12 is offline Status: Offline
Default Friendship Forrest Photo Safari

If you are in the need to make bear bills a game that gives you plenty is the Friendship Forrest Photo Safari, which is located in the Friendship Forrest Meadow.

When taking pictures here, some animals give you more points than others. For example the flying squirrel is one of the animals that gives you the moist points. Also the deer that hops around gives you a lot of points and the unicorn that appears.

The flying squirrel always comes in flying twice, so when she dissappears on the left side of the screen, return back to where she appears (the right side of the screen) cause she will come flying again.

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-02-2008 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: all content can be in one post. Faith
Old 06-01-2008, 07:48 PM
ChristinaSnuggly1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ChristinaSnuggly1

ChristinaSnuggly1 has a spectacular aura aboutChristinaSnuggly1 has a spectacular aura about
 ChristinaSnuggly1 is offline Status: Offline

Mythical creatures score pretty big points, but a lot of them scurry so you have to be fast to get them. And you CAN take more than one picture of them to get more points. The unicorn is probably the easiest, though it doesn't show up too often. The blue dragon is faster but still doable.

The jackalope is mean and runs at hyperspeed, I think I've photographed him once.

And keep an eye out for the frog prince! He looks just like the normal frog, but with a crown and is worth more points! He also tends to stop on a rock towards the left side of the screen, so with good timing you can get a few shots in.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:53 PM
DawnHoneyBee
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DawnHoneyBee

DawnHoneyBee is on a distinguished road
 DawnHoneyBee is offline Status: Offline
Default Red Fairy

I agree the flying squirrel is the best!

The red fairy is rare, but nice points if you are fast. I like to wait by the rock on the right side of the screen to get the snap when she is just above the rock.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:25 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Friendship Forest Photo Safari

The mythical creatures and flying squirrel is best. The flying squirrel doesn't fly that fast, so once you see it, take as many pictures of it as you can. The blue dragon, jackalope, fairy, and frog prince score many points also. Some of the mythical creatures move quickly, so you'll have to be fast to get them! the blue dragon runs across the screen once, and always comes back again, so you have 2 chances to get a picture of it.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:22 PM
sushirox336
Banned
BABV Name: VirginiaVeryCool

sushirox336 is on a distinguished road
 sushirox336 is offline Status: Offline

clicking clicking in the spot shown here: http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/204...osafarioa5.png as many times as you can gets you about 53 bb's each time.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

The Jackalope does run around really fast, but after running across the screen twice it stops near the rosebush at the left. Anyways, I love the Photo Safari game and it gets me a ton of Bear Bills! My highest record is about 215 Bear Bills from the flying squirrel. Even the dragonfly and ****erfly earn you a lot of points, though they are pretty small.

NOTE: I didn't swear. It's a type of insect with colorful wings.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Joshzoom41
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoshZoom41, ShaunaZoom3

Joshzoom41 is on a distinguished road
 Joshzoom41 is offline Status: Offline
Default Friendship Forrest Photo Safari

This is the best game for earning a bunch of money fast, in my opinion. My favorites are the red ****erfly and the frog prince. If I am just wanting to get some money fast to buy something though, or add space for my inventory, I play about 15 rounds of just cliking on the tree that sushirox posted, the only time that you don't get the points is if the wood****** shows up on the tree, which is sort of weird.

Thia is the only game that earns you points towards the Visual Arts badge.

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-02-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: all content can be in one post. Faith
Old 06-02-2008, 12:18 AM
Purrincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aurorapurrincess9

Purrincess is on a distinguished road
 Purrincess is offline Status: Offline

I have found out when I take the first picture my screen stops and I can move the box and continue taking pictures. That's how I make the most money and the fairy, blue dragon, and flying squirrl racks me up to 12000 points and over 300 bear bills.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:23 AM
princessbunny
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriaDiva3

princessbunny has disabled reputation
 princessbunny is offline Status: Offline

Yes this is the only game that gives you lots of bearbills and fast.
I found that if you wait at the top of tree for the dragonfly and click as much as you can before it flies back you get around 166BB and if you wait on the red hibiscus flower the one closer to the big dark green rock this is where the red ****erfly lands so take as many pictures as you can and you get around 140BB
Now for the fast deer ( his name eludes me at the moment)he comes twice the first time he runs through and the second time he stops between the 3 red hibiscus flower and the big green rock so when you see him the first time put the curser between the flowers and the rock and wait for him then click as much as you can before he leaps again and that get you over 200BB
It is fun
Old 06-02-2008, 08:43 AM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline
Default Fast deer thing

View Post Originally Posted by princessbunny
Yes this is the only game that gives you lots of bearbills and fast.
I found that if you wait at the top of tree for the dragonfly and click as much as you can before it flies back you get around 166BB and if you wait on the red hibiscus flower the one closer to the big dark green rock this is where the red ****erfly lands so take as many pictures as you can and you get around 140BB
Now for the fast deer ( his name eludes me at the moment)he comes twice the first time he runs through and the second time he stops between the 3 red hibiscus flower and the big green rock so when you see him the first time put the curser between the flowers and the rock and wait for him then click as much as you can before he leaps again and that get you over 200BB
It is fun
That is what I do too. I usually wait and save all of my pics for when he comes through. Then I just wait there until he stops. If the butterfly shows up at the same time to land on the flower you get more points, but I've never written them down so I'm not sure how much more.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT