BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 AM
0boots054
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kalyn4LeafClover107

0boots054 is on a distinguished road
 0boots054 is offline Status: Offline
Cool Heyy!

I'm Kalyn4LeafClover107 and I joined in febuary 2009. I have 2 furry friends. I have a cuddly pink bear named "easter bear" and a winter hugs bear named "Frost" there both special to me!

Love, hugs, peace,
0boots054
Old 11-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Megbearish1
Trading Teddy

Megbearish1 will become famous soon enoughMegbearish1 will become famous soon enough
 Megbearish1 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

Hello and Welcome to BI! I hope you have a wonderful time here. BI is the pawfect place to get all the new and fun information on Build a Bearville and have fun with friends! Make sure you go to the top of the page and read the forum rules. I hope you have a fantastic time here! Remember to never give out personel information, and to have fun!
Old 11-27-2009, 11:40 AM
DalkLance
Polar Bear
BABV Name: jeffseashell

DalkLance is on a distinguished road
 DalkLance is offline Status: Offline

nice to meet you
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 AM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI Kalyn! Say high to Easter Bear and Frost for me!

hannahmontanabear
Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 AM
IanIMsweet3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IanIMsweet3

IanIMsweet3 is on a distinguished road
 IanIMsweet3 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome!
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 PM
The Four Friends*
Polar Bear

The Four Friends* is on a distinguished road
 The Four Friends* is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Old 11-27-2009, 03:50 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome to Bearville Insider. I am AJCool and it is a pleasure welcoming you to the boards. I hope you make new friends and enjoy it here at the forums.

Bearville Insider is a perfect place to look for cool new information on Buildabearville, a guide to uploading photos, how to makes poles, and even how to create one of the best signatures. I hope you have loads of fun by helping others and making yourself comfortable here!

Some good places to start out with are The Forum Rules and the Yikes! Section. Your safety is of the utmost concern for the Bearville Insider Staff so they highly encourage all members to take a look at The Forum Rules so that way we can have fun and be safe at the same time. Some quick things to be aware of are that VM stands for Visitor Messages and is a privilege that allows to speak with other members. However, they are strict rules regarding the Visitor Messages. You are a Knut when you have not reached 10 posts. Once you have reach 10 posts you will automatically be positioned as a Polar Bear. Bearville Insider members always are asking question and we have wonderful friend who love to give them an answer so check out the Yikes! Section.

Sometimes the Bearville Insider Members just don’t know how to answer specific questions and that is why we have our fellow CybearGuides. They are very helpful with their answers and appreciative of the questions you ask. If you want a elaborated answer then they are the ones to go to.

The General Discussion Section and the Front Page News Category are wonderful places to look for informative conversations about upcoming events and new updates regarding Build-a-Bearville.

The BearvilleInsider Contest Section is there for you to hold contests and participate in the one’s others have organized. Once in awhile you can find the Bearville Staff organizing some real enjoyable contest with really generous rewards. Be sure to check out the rules before going any further.

Build-a-Bearville has so many updates and wonderful things going on that you just can’t keep up sometimes. This is why Bearville Insider has an ultimate guide that includes all sorts of information like a directory of Fountain Prizes, Encyclopedias of Emoticons and Special Moves, and even just threads of some important details.

Build-a-Bearville is full of celebrities that are so hard to find sometimes therefore Bearville Insider has made a section for just that. The Looking for Special Guests Section is you vital source for finding all the celebrities at the right time and right moment.

The world isn’t perfect not even the virtual world of Build-a-Bearville. You can find many glitches that line the world of Build-a-Bearville. Some of those glitches just so happen to be funny and sharable that is why the Whoopsies! Section is the place to post these things.

You can find just about any code in the section labeled Codes. Build-a-Bearville is constantly updating with giveaways and unique web codes which you can redeem at the Workshop in the Town Square. Every month you can exchange a code that will be posted in that section from the Huggable Hero’s Calendar and receive your prize.

The Trading Den Section is one of the most popular sections in Bearville Insiders. In order to have access to this section you must have 50 eligible posts, a membership of 2 weeks, and must be familiar with the Bearville Insider community. Once you think you are ready to become a Trading Teddy you must apply to be one in The Rules Section. Your post will then be reviewed and the Bearville Insider Staff Members will then have the opportunity to either qualify you or disqualify you. You can become a Sage Bear once you have been a Trading Teddy for 1 month and have 30 or more feedbacks/trades from other members. You must have experience trading the knowledge of what is considered fair and the value of each item. You must also apply for this and you have the choice of being either qualified or disqualified.

The Virtual Sand Box Category is where you have the opportunity to put your skills to the test. You can post you own stories and create a shop in which you are allowed to post unique avatars and signatures for other members. You have the chance to post pictures of your Build-a-Bearville Condo and get to share your style of music. Put up polls and check out other people’s opinions. This is the section to host parties.

You can find a section where there are threads posted on the different PSI that belongs to each Furry Friend. You can even earn tips on how to increase your knowledge on games and skills on earning a higher level on your Build-a-Bearville Badges. There are even tips about how to finish quests and challenges on Build-a-Bearville.

Last but not least the Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! Category. Chill back and relax at the Daily Chat Thread. You can talk about just about anything, but remember that safety is first so do not post any personal information. Everyone likes to be wished Happy Birthday, that is why Bearville Insider was so kind enough to post a thread for even that. Find a club that you fit well in and go join it or make your own club and have people join that. Bearville Insider isn’t just all about Build-a-Bearville, it also accepts other virtual games like Webkinz and Club Penguin, so check out the section for that.

Go explore the wonders of Bearville Insider by going to each Section and seeing what it has available for you. I hope to see you around. I am always there if you have any further questions or need a lending paw, just send me a visitor message and I'll be more than happy to leave a reply! I am pretty sure there are many other members who would love to help you as well.

AJCool
Old 11-27-2009, 03:54 PM
kitkatpatel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SelenaStar424/ TheLotsofLuv

kitkatpatel will become famous soon enough
 kitkatpatel is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! There are lot's to do here!
Old 11-27-2009, 03:56 PM
KatlinHoneyHeart
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ♥

KatlinHoneyHeart is on a distinguished road
 KatlinHoneyHeart is offline Status: Offline

hello kalyn! i love that name, lol. i'm katlin, and welcome to
bi, i'm sure you'll love it here. (:
Old 11-27-2009, 04:07 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Hi, I'm StarrBalletBear! I'm very glad to welcome you to BI. There's so much to do here that you'll almost never want to leave. From the helpful, friendly members, to the BABV Updates, interesting topics, and more this is the best BAB Fan Site you could come by!

If you ever have a question, there's never a time when you should be shy! Instead just ask, as I'm sure the other members of the forum and I would be over joyed to help you out. As of getting more friends you can do the same by asking!

Remember to read the rules and check out the FAQ.
I hope to see you often at BI

Last edited by StarrBalletBear; 11-27-2009 at 04:09 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
babv, kalyn4leafclover107, random!, welcome kalyn!