BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline
Default Old BABV? Or just edited?

Okay, so I was on facebook, viewing BABW's to be exact and saw this video about BABV online, how it is new and stuff. And it took you on a tour. ALOT of things changed. I know he BNN wasn't there when BABV first came out, but there was ALOT of different stuff. I know some was just old BABV, but some I think might have been edited. What do you guys think?

-Sorry if it has been posted already!
Old 11-29-2009, 12:44 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Well, when BABV first was out there wasn't a whole lot. So it probably wasn't edited. There was no BNN, secret coffee shop, train station, lumber yard, or a lot of other things.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:50 PM
LittleC
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CarolynCuddles25

LittleC will become famous soon enough
 LittleC is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LibbyRockStar
Well, when BABV first was out there wasn't a whole lot. So it probably wasn't edited. There was no BNN, secret coffee shop, train station, lumber yard, or a lot of other things.
I agree, old BABV was not like what it is today. Many of the stuff in BABV today was not created yet. It most likely was not edited.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

Yup-- when BABV was first around there was no Bearville Outfitters, and when Bearville Outfitters first started, it was called Bear Boutique and it was much more simple. When Bear Boutique first went into buisness, outfits cost two credits, not one!

BABV was very small when it first started. No sunshine shores, no fishing, no secret places, no server game at the coffee shop, no Bear Boutique or Bearville Outfitters, no Lumbear Yard or Shop Fur All Seasons, no train station and more...

I doubt it was edited.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:01 PM
KaiHoneydew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KaiHoneydew

KaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura aboutKaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura about
 KaiHoneydew is offline Status: Offline

I don't think it was edited, I've been playing BABV since the start!
There was no BVO, secret coffee shop, train station, BNN and a lot of other places. look how much it changed =D
Old 11-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Fireflies
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MercyShadow21

Fireflies is on a distinguished road
 Fireflies is offline Status: Offline

I used to have an old account (a really old one) that was the start of BABV. I can't get into it any more....unfortunately
Old 11-29-2009, 01:11 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

It probably wasn't edited, BABV was definitely a lot different when it first came out
Old 11-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

Yeah I thought so...
Old 11-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

Well i was here from the start as well. No secret coffee shop, no market place, no train station. but i don't know if it was edited or not.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:24 PM
AlexallHeart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlexAllHeart166

AlexallHeart166 will become famous soon enough
 AlexallHeart166 is offline Status: Offline

buildabearville has had a lot of coool exciting changes since it opened, yes the BNN wasn't there (it opened last summer with the first guest, Corbin Bleu starring), we weren't able to go in the theater, we have more cool dens, when you chose U.S.A, canada, or europe it didn't have the landmarks it would just have choices, there was no train station, no lumbear yard, and the Bearville Outfitters wasn't here either till it opened last year in May, Sunshine Shores wasn't there either, I'm not quite shore but i think it was last year or the year before that it had the calender codes to enter the beach party with corbin as well, there were no secret rooms at all either (they were new last year), and there has been much more changes, so that means that the video was not edited most likely. (:

~AlexAllHeart166
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT