BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2009, 08:54 PM
javogabo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: isabelkimonobear

javogabo will become famous soon enoughjavogabo will become famous soon enough
 javogabo is offline Status: Offline
Default Saturday Morning Walk

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 683: Saturday Morning Walk

Click the image to open in full size.Up early Saturday morning and anxious to see the new changes that have occurred overnight in BABV? Want to hang out with other BI members and walk around BABV and get in the group picture? Then join me at 8 am EST for a walk around BABV!! (I will be back at 3:30 pm EST [12:30 pm PST] for another walk due to logging issues that BABV is currently experiencing)

I will start at the Town Square and try my luck at the fountain. I will then make my way to the train station via Pawlette's :) We will then visit the Elf at the train station and we will try to find the next hidden present :) Once that is found, we will take the train to the North Pole and make our way around the village, seeing if there is any changes and finish at the skating rink to watch the new installment of "Under the North Star: An Uplifting Christmas Adventure" I will then take a screen shot of us all ice skating and enjoying some hot cocoa and post it to the front page!!

Stay tuned to this thread so that you can follow the walk updates!! I will try for the Bear Boulevard :) Make sure to add me so that in case we get separated during the walk or to find me online again!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 683: Saturday Morning Walk
Old 12-04-2009, 08:56 PM
VickiFebrubeary
Trading Teddy

VickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really niceVickiFebrubeary is just really nice
 VickiFebrubeary is offline Status: Offline

Wow! Thanks javogabo! I'll be there tomorrow!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:57 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Piealamode
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JadeMusicLuvr13

Piealamode will become famous soon enoughPiealamode will become famous soon enough
 Piealamode is offline Status: Offline

Cool! Seems like fun, and it's really good for anyone who wakes up early on Saturdays!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:02 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Cools! Sadly, I can't go... Oh well!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:03 PM
javogabo
Polar Bear

There is also a "later" one for those on Eastern time But I am up early and if any one else is, and wants to have a bit of fun, then log on I wish that my kids would let me sleep in (hey, it's Saturday!!), but they always wake up early

I will be trying to do these walks every weekend, so if you can't make one, don't worry, there will be more!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

That is very great contribution Javagbo to the Bearville Insider community i'll try come I will need to be reminded though
here is the Time Conversion Chart!

<A href="http://buildabearvilleblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/timechart2.jpg" target=_blank>Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 510x324 and weights 44KB.Click the image to open in full size.
-Taken from Freyas thread in pawty time.-

Last edited by Mark21; 12-04-2009 at 09:09 PM..
Old 12-04-2009, 09:12 PM
yumisunray
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: YumiSunRay

yumisunray will become famous soon enough
 yumisunray is offline Status: Offline

ok i will join let me add you!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:13 PM
javogabo
Polar Bear

Thank you Mark!! If people like this idea, I will try to add more times later and even other days as well!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:16 PM
gabriellasharpayhann
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaralynadventurebear7273

gabriellasharpayhann is on a distinguished road
 gabriellasharpayhann is offline Status: Offline
Smile

i will try to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cel l:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), libbyluv2sing99 :), maleadancebear2 :)