BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Pawty Time

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2009, 03:26 PM
javogabo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: isabelkimonobear

javogabo will become famous soon enoughjavogabo will become famous soon enough
 javogabo is offline Status: Offline
Default Brand new Pawty Rules - Dec 5th 2009

Welcome to the Pawty Section!!

We are Beary excited that you would like to host or attend a Pawty!

There are a few things that we would like you to keep in mind if you are planning a Pawty:

1) Add your Pawty to the calendar so that everybody knows If you see more than a few Pawties posted, it might be better if you plan your Pawty for another day or time. (you do not need approval for your party or walk).

2) Only have one thread for your Pawty - you can use it to advertise, to get in touch with members attending your Pawty and to talk with them, post screen shots of your Pawty during and afterwards and have a bit of fun!!

3) Pawties and walks with themes are Pawsome fun!! Have a fashion show, go on a shopping trip, go caroling with your friends, ride your vehicles around and explore the different areas of BABV It is so much fun with fellow BI members! Get creative with your event and in advertising it!

4) Remember that you cannot "date" other BABV members, do not use the pawty to trade or gift, do not charge for your pawty, beg, borrow or lend, nor exclude anyone. It is a Pawty, after all

5) Please do not state in advance if Maxine, Chloe, one of the Cyberguides or even if BI staff will be there. If we do show up, then announce it on the thread. We do our best to show up for different events and would love to visit a few Pawties and walks!

6) Have FUN!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

Oooh New Rules!!
Thanks Javogabo!! I will be sure to follow them
Old 12-08-2009, 05:20 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for the new rules. i'll follow them too.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:23 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

Well, these do seem to be welcome new rules. Looking forward to enjoying a few pawties for the holidays.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 PM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, i will follow them i promise!
Old 12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

i have a party on babv vm me for details
Old 12-09-2009, 09:52 PM
chrissy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChrissieFullofHugs1

chrissy will become famous soon enoughchrissy will become famous soon enough
 chrissy is offline Status: Offline

The new rules are great! Just like old times!

Last edited by chrissy; 12-10-2009 at 08:09 AM..
Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

awesome new rules!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:25 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

thanks i will agree to the rules
Old 12-10-2009, 05:41 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

I agree to follow the rules
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara, i twas here, meghan