BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline
Default How will we get our puzzle piece from the episodes?

I have tried to get my puzzle piece for a long time. The episodes just repeat. You don't get the puzzle piece, even though the whole thing has ended. Where and when can we get our new puzzle piece then? Sorry if this has already been posted.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:42 AM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

The puzzle piece works like a quest. I will not go to your inventory. You can check your PDA to see how many puzzle pieces you have gathered.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Nikki,
i have missed two episodes and even though isee the other episodes i never get get the puzzle piece??
will i get the two pieces that i missed from the episodes or, will i not??
Old 12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by abbeyadorable9215
Nikki,
i have missed two episodes and even though isee the other episodes i never get get the puzzle piece??
will i get the two pieces that i missed from the episodes or, will i not??
Yes, you will be able to get it anytime. As long as you are able to watch the whole movie right from start.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:36 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

When you finish watching the minisode you should get your puzzle piece.

By the way, I was wondering this, the last few minisodes I have not been awarded my puzzle pieces, and I was wondering if that's going to effect the quest for me.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:06 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future

Thanks nikki
i am still not getting my puzzle pieces
i keep on logging off and clearing my cahe but it does not work please please help nikki!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 06:47 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I watched the 5th episode but never received my puzzle piece. The little message didn't even pop up saying I had got it.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:39 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

As long as you watched the episode right from the start, you'll get the puzzle pieces. To check how many pieces you got, go to your PDA under quests.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:53 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline

I missed one episode. I won't ever get the poster, will I?
Old 12-12-2009, 02:16 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy

you will get the poster IF you watch all the episodes from the first one cause, they all play!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT