BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Team Play

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline
Default The Nutcracker~Starring RyleeRaspberry2~ Filming!

Before I start this tall tale I wanted to let you all know, I was on Webkinz Insider and OMG, I read to most beautiful Nutcracker story, it made me tear up. And so I hope this story makes you feel the same emotion. So kick back, watch the play, and sip some hot cocoa. Also, part 1 of this play only uses TWO people! I hope I did a good job, and enjoy!

The Nutcracker

Played By RyleeRaspberry2 and ReinaRaspberry2

BABV isn't working so I will post pictures later, so it is better off if you wait

It was a snowy Christmas night, and all the Raspberry's were fast asleep, all except for little Holly, still in bed, dreaming about her ripped teddy bear; freshly stuffed from Grandpa Glaze. Holly was restless. She didn't want to sleep. She wanted her teddy back. Although Grandpa Glaze promised for her teddy to be fixed the following morning, Holly wanted it NOW. Holly thought back to the sorrow moment, that was meant to be the most special:

Click the image to open in full size.

Holly couldn't bare to leave her teddy alone, and hurt. Tip toed quiet, little Holly went down stairs to see her beloved teddy, only minutes ago had been ripped. Holly, late past her bed time, had grown tired, and began to close her eyes unintentionally. Soon, Holly gave up trying, and soon fell asleep. Promising not only her teddy, but herself, that she would open her eyes within minutes later. And did she keep her promise?:

Very weak, she sat up and looked into the campfire, looking at the still crackling wood, from earlier before. Holly, began to sob. She wanted her teddy. She picked up the remaining parts of her teddy, and sobbed. And that's where it all begins... all of a sudden, her teddy started shaking, very rapidly. Holly set her down and stood back, unsure of the next move. And before her very eyes, her teddy magically came to life. Holly was amazed, and also petrified. Not a single hole was left in her teddy, soon to be called Magic. Suddenly, a large white polar bear appeared. Her teddy walked Holly near the Christmas tree, then walked toward the scary bear:

Her beloved teddy, was going to battle against a mean bear. Holly closed her eyes as they used their resources. Holly couldn't help but laugh as to what the bear had in mind of using:

The polar bear's eyes darted toward now laughing intensely, Holly. Holly covered her mouth and hid behind the tree.
The battle continued, then Holly began to realize her teddy grew more and more tired. Holly remembered her brother's purpose mistake and took action quickly. Holly grabbed a cookie, set for Santa's arrival and threw with all her might. Why would Holly throw a cookie perhaps? Well, let's just say her mother had made it With a sudden thud, the polar bear clashed to the ground

Her teddy ran to her and held her hand. Holly smiled, she knew she had saved her teddy from becoming once again, a floppy piece of fabric. Then, her teddy whispered a word or two, saying something unimaginable, and then, a beautiful pair of skis appeared. Holly got in them while her teddy grabbed a backpack.

Holly, eager to see what was ahead of her, had no idea where she was planning to go. Holly closed her eyes and in seconds, they were in the most beautiful place she had ever seen:

Young Holly removed her skis and walked around. "Where am I?" She asked quietly, "You are in Wonder Land, a land beyond Bearville. You have saved us from the mighty Polar Bear, so let us repay you!" She said, soon, a beautiful girl appeared in a crown and a yellow gown. "Your Hinus, I present you Holly" She beamed, "Ah, young Holly, we've been waiting for you." She smiled happily.

"I am Queen Clara, queen of Wonder Land! Although I look simple, I am said to be the most prized queen throughout all the land!" She bragged sweetly, "Hello Queen Clara, excuse me for asking but may I please get a tour?" Queen Clara smiled, and walked towards a large door. "This is one of our finest workshops, you may take what you like." She beamed:

Holly rubbed her tired eyes, thinking this was her imagination. Holly saw everything every kid ever wanted. She ran hear and there, far and near. She had everything she wanted, but her backpack grew heavy. The Queen found Holly a large, pink, backpack with gold stars filling up space. Her new backpack really helped.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...24#post1223324

Last edited by Hello_Keroppi; 12-23-2009 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: No more auditions ;)
Old 12-12-2009, 12:05 PM
AjAdventure23664
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Also: TaylorTooHip9

AjAdventure23664 is on a distinguished road
 AjAdventure23664 is offline Status: Offline

((I think this is in the wrong section. Shouldn't this be in "Team Play"?))
Old 12-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about

Reserved for part 2!!!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

Yes, this should be in Team Play, not Role Play. I just flagged it so a mod/admin will move it soon ^^
Old 12-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy

me too thx
Old 12-12-2009, 02:17 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

I can be a sugar cone dancer, or the prince if no boys show up
Old 12-12-2009, 03:42 PM
KaiHoneydew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KaiHoneydew

KaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura aboutKaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura about
 KaiHoneydew is offline Status: Offline

i could be a candy cane dancer.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:48 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

can i be a sugar plum faerie or a candy cane dancer? when do i need to audition?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:53 PM
charlotterockstar36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: charlotterockstar36

charlotterockstar36 has a spectacular aura aboutcharlotterockstar36 has a spectacular aura about
 charlotterockstar36 is offline Status: Offline

Ill be a floral dancer
Old 12-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy

You are all entered!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT